ColourPop Lip Bundle Set ~ iluvsarahii Bundle uploaded by Marleen D.ColourPop Lip Bundle Set ~ iluvsarahii Bundle uploaded by Yesenia A.ColourPop Lip Bundle Set ~ iluvsarahii Bundle uploaded by Cristina G.

BY COLOURPOP

Ultra Satin Lip A creamy, bold lipstick with a satin finish. This formula has the same high percentage of pigments as an Ultra Matte Lip but contains emollient ingredients for added moisture, keeping lips looking fresh and feeling super comfortable.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fernanda Z.
I purchased the lip shade 951 and I absoultly love it. The packaging is beautiful in gold and the product it self is long lasting and not drying. It is darker from what I expected but I ended up loving it even more. I think she did amazing on this collaboration and it is a must try
Cristina G.
I purchased the color Atole as a single. I love the gold reflective gloss as a stand alone or a topper. When I say gold, I mean gold. It’s not a glitter gold. It’s stunning on every skin tone!
phalon m.
US
951 is such a gorgeous, every day color that goes with basically every look. The formula is incredible, not too drying, and not too glossy. I absolutely love it.
Adrianna V.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing colors! Amazing finish! Tlone of the most comfortable matte liquid lip ive ever tried! And the liquid satin is the best in my opinion!
Erica G.
Homestead, FL
This is by far, my favorite collection that any brand has done with a makeup influencer. The ILuvSarahii collection has the most amazing choices for and gloss shades that are neutral and match the eyeshadows perfectly. This product is gold and I use my products wisely because I don’t ever want it to run out.
Marleen D.
Ontario , CA
Beautiful color , it would be better w a lip color under neath price was affordable ... it met my expectations