BY COLOURPOP

What it is:
A collection of three cream-powder Super Shock Highlighters to create a buildable, radiant glow.

What it does:
Featuring three of ColourPop’s bestselling Super Shock Highlighter shades, this long-wearing cream-powder cheek formula has a unique bouncy-like texture that is extremely buildable. It blends smoothly to leave the cheeks looking healthy.

This set contains:
- 3 x 0.15 oz/ 4.2 g Super Shock Highlighter in Wisp, Over the Moon, Spoon

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:
ColourPop Cosmetics never tests on animals, and is PETA certified cruelty-free.

Suggested Usage:

• Fingertip application will provide the highest amount of coverage
  • For a more sheer look use a flat, synthetic cheek/foundation brush or a duo fiber brush.
  • A flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and a duo fiber brush will give a more airbrushed effect.
  • The color builds from natural to intense, so build it up to your heart’s desire.

Precautions:
Close the shadow’s lid tightly after each use to keep the product from drying out.

Ingredients

Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

ColourPop Legit AF Super Shock Highlighter Trio
  • "colourpop has a very interesting texture for sure. this doesn't sit well on top of a powdered face, but between foundation and powder makes a beautiful lit from within look." in 8 reviews
Angela S.
waverly
This review is for the color wisp as I did not get the trio but there was not an option to leave a review for just this one. So I figured I would just leave it here I left a pic down below. I did use this color a few times but I am very pale so it did not go with my skin unless I have a tan. But the the highlighter it’s self is very creamy an soft I love colourpop highlighters an a lot of there other products. It’s a very pretty color like I said I can pull it off but you can see a little brown since it’s not my color an it looks a little muddy. But I think this would be a great highlighter for you if you got a light tan or even a darker one the color is beautiful just not for my skin tone. But hopefully I can get a tan this summer an be able to use it since it’s such a pretty colorColourPop Legit AF Super Shock Highlighter Trio
Jessica K.
Des Moines, IA
I am obsessed with this set! They are super highlighters and definitely legit AF lol. I love the consistency of these products the ability to apply with my fingers. It blends so easily! I highly recommend this product. The three different shades make it such a versatile buy!
AllThings J.
I bought this during the holidays when it was at Sephora. I like the CP highlighter formula, but wasn't a fan of 2/3 shades, Over the Moon and Spoon. They were just too glittery for my liking. The other shade, Wisp, was a bit too dark for my lighter complexion. I would recommend other shades in this!
Megan H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
All of colourpop supershock highlighters are INCREDIBLE!!!! I love them all! I definitely have to say they apply beautifully either with a brush OR your fingers and blend out flawlessly for a subtle highlight or an intense blinding highlight! They are absolutely incredible and all the different color options that they give for the highlights will work for any skin tone which is amazing! I HIGHLY recommend trying the colourpop supershock highlighters! You won't be disappointed!
Courtney A.
San Antonio
I love the super shock highlighter trio!!! It is amazing in pigment and color. The creamy texture is so perfect for the face and neckline. I will continue to purchase this product! I am so happy that colourpop always have large quantities available in this product!
Miller B.
Chattanooga, TN
The color pay off of these highlighters are INSANE, but I feel the composition of the product is a little tricky to use. Since it's not a cream, nor powder, it can hard to blend. There also isn't a whole lot of product in the pot. I hit pan after a couple of uses.
Samantha S.
Portsmouth, NH
I’m shook. These highlighters are BEAUTIFUL! The formula is sort of like a putty and reminds me of Stilla’s heavenly hue. The best part? They are super affordable! The highlighters are super pigmented and soft and they apply really well with a brunch or fingers
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
ColourPop has some really great highlighters. This trio has a good variety, something very light to a bit of a deeper medium. Personally, I am too pale for the darkest, but I love the other two! They all have a great formula and are gorgeous!
Brielle D.
los angeles
These are really quality and amazing for the price! I use colourpop highlighters daily.
The creamy consistency and pigmentation is my favorite thing about this product but I will say it’s easier applied with a finger than a brush, the brush doesn’t quite pick up enough product (reason for 4 stars). (In the shown picture I used a brush to apply for a more subtle glow)
Gillian H.
novato
Love these highlighters they are amazing. They give you the best glow. You can pack it for that bright highlighted look or apply it with a wet beauty sponge or a glow from with in. The texture is truly different and fun.