BY COLOURPOP

We've made it easy for you - most of our Lippie Stix have a matching Lippie Pencil that was designed to match its partner perfectly. We've listed some recommendations for matching pencils, but hey, we're not trying to tell you what to do! If you want... see more...

Buy on Amazon
madison h.
They are amazing. I bought them from colourpop.com and they came on time. They stay on forever and are very comfortable to wear. They have a wide color range so they’re good for every day use or a night out. I have 5 already and will definitely continue to purchase!
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Bought these as a set with multiple Shades. I love them because they have the lip liner and the lipstick. Colors do not last as long as I would hope and they do transfer but I love the shades. They are very versatile. I would probably buy again.
Tenisha T.
Raleigh, NC
Glides on smoothly (a big deal for me) the size and shape of this product makes application effortless. The colors are lovely. Especially the nudes.
Monica T.
Tacoma, WA
This color is perfect! I love the feel of the lippie sticks, it gives me all day color without making my lips feel dry and flakey
Alicia L.
Same thing they are super cheap and have so many different colors to choose from they are very pigmented and glide on well
Mariah R.
Received these as a Christmas gift (along other matte lipstick set also from colourpop) and I was very excited. Honestly it was a great gift. The pigment is good, it leaves your lips smooth, it lasts, and it is easy to carry around with you. I took these to a school trip and all of my friends were borrowing them.
Nαтнαℓια..✿ B.
Estos lippies son amazing! Me encanta la pigmentación que tienen y quedan con un terminado mate. Tienen buena duración y me encanta utilizarlos para el diario. Definitivamente me compraré de otros colores.
Hannah E.
Cathays, Cardiff
This is a very comfortable formula and a great colour for a grungy look. My only problem was that I found it wore off quite quickly so I had to reapply a lot.
Dygie M.
Cebu, City
I like the colourpop lippie stix because they reflect light to create fuller appearance. It is long lasting lippie stix. Easy to use this colourpop.
Jamie Leigh C.
Pigmentation is good but not a huge fan of the cream formula. Felt slippy and oily. The colour is pretty but don't like the formula personally.