MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesColourPop
I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette

ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette

by ColourPop

It's more than just a crush with this mixed finished, bronzed up palette. We didn't just give you neutrals -- we put this baby into overdrive!

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Finish Metallic, Matte

Shade Golds, Neutrals, Browns

Net Weight 12 x 0.85g (0.03oz)

Bitter Better: metallic soft gold
Bel Air: matte cool taupe
Fancy Face: metallic bright red copper
Girls Bite: metallic golden bronze
Howdy: metallic red bronze
Rowdy: matte warm ivory
My Treat: metallic champagne ivory
Level Up: metallic bright penny copper
Screw It: metallic soft rose gold
Let's Do It: matte true black
Rule Breaker: metallic bright yellow gold
My Type: matte deep saddle brown

Bitter Better: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Bel Air: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fancy Face: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Girls Bite: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Howdy: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Rowdy: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

My Treat: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Level Up: Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Screw It: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Let's Do It: Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Rule Breaker: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

My Type: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Are Colour Pop palettes any good? I’ve been eyeing one similar to this ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette and I wanted to hear some opinions before I buy it.
Start your review of ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
so pigmented and best product 💕i never change it! i love it the beautiful palette for me. yes it's that good 😍in reviews
Omg this pallet is everything! The colors are amazingly perfect and neutral I could literally use all of them every day ! I seriously recommend this pallet to everyone it's so amazingin reviews
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: ULTA
The product is Off Melrose but didnt see it on there. I picked this up at Ulta when I was getting a few things. I have heard good things about Colourpop and wanted to try it out. I love the color story, and the pigment is just awesome! The glittery gold shadow has quite a bit of fallout but most glitters do. These are definitely colors I can use daily.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,533 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Colourpop “I think I love you” pressed powder shadow palette. Another very good eyeshadow release from the brand. Retails for $16.00 if can catch it on the Colourpop website, often sells out quickly. Twelve shadows in warmer, neutral colors in a variety of finishes. Mostly frosted and metallic. A few shades had a little fallout. Most shades are very pigmented or easily buildable to full coverage. No problems with blending.
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by JMJ J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I had to choose a different palette because the ORNATE ColourPop eyeshadow palette was not available. I love these colors in the Ornate palette! They are deep rich shades that I enjoy trying out. I LOVE ColourPop so it’s a definite YES on if I’ll purchase again.
Renee A.
Tacoma, WA
ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Renee A.
I couldn’t find going coconuts 🥥 in the list so I just picked a palette with natural colors, you can see in my picture how loved this palette is, it was my first Colourpop palette, and where my love for the products started
Jäcky J.
Plymouth, MA
ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Jäcky J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it 😻 los colores son bellos y quedan muy bien! Fácil de usar y duran todo el día
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Absolutely love this palette and reach for it a ton. Mattes and shimmers are absolutely stunning and for the price point from Colourpop you can’t go wrong. I can’t get over this palette being so cheap when it’s so amazing. Would definitely recommend to all eye colors and would definitely repurchase. There’s beautiful shifts of gold, bronze, blacks, Browns and yellows. Amazing neutral tone palette. It does have some nice deeper tones in it too. Everything blends on the eyes amazin. You can see the color pay off in the finest swatch. This is one of my favorite Colourpop palettes. Love having this in my collection. If you don’t have it girls and boys you need to go get this baby before it’s gone forever. So cheap and so worth every coin!
tammy H.
Los Angeles, CA
ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by tammy H.
A great palette with a ton of good transitional neutrals that will be a great to have on hand with your other colors! I love the mix of matte and shimmers in this, the color payoff is pretty good as well. The only annoying this is there is some fallout when you’re trying to pick up product with a brush or finger. Overall still worth it.
Sonia G.
Flushing, NY
ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Sonia G.
ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Sonia G.
These shades are super pigmented and they are really easy to work with!I love the shades!I love creating looks with this amazing palette.I’m really impressed with colourpop shadows!Must have their shadow palette!#colourpop #makeup #eyeshadowpalette
Giselle
San Jose
ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Giselle
Purchased at: Colourpop
You should all invest into this pallete. I could not find the original pallete so I just tagged it onto this one but it is my favorite pallete ❤️😍🍊it is called “ Orange You Glad “
Marianne A.
Richmond, TX
ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette uploaded by Marianne A.
This is a beautiful brown palette with a gorgeous gold shimmer. I find that these shadows have a little more fallout than the other 12 pans, but it’s not an issue for me! Some of the shades are very similar, but still gorgeous all the same.

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy L.
il y a 24 jours
jennifer D. il y a 4 jours
I've never been much of a fan of morphe so I'd say ColourPop because morphe in my opinion always has lots of fall out powder. Though ColourPop does as well just not as bad.
Elle N.
Pasadena, CA
il y a 3 mois
Kandis F. il y a 3 mois
They are decent quality and pigmentation, in my opinion they are better than most Morphe eyeshadow palettes. Plus they are affordable and their themes are adorable! You can't really go wrong with Colour Pop (even paying a little extra to purchase from Canada)
Arianna C.
Corona, NY
il y a 6 mois
Deidre C. il y a 3 mois
No mirror, made out of sturdy cardboard packaging
Danielle M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Mariah G.
Hanford, CA
il y a 9 mois
ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette is this one good for a more natural look? Does it work good if trying to do a Smokey look?