BY COLOURPOP #31 in Eyeshadow Palettes

It's more than just a crush with this mixed finished, bronzed up palette. We didn't just give you neutrals -- we put this baby into overdrive!

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Finish Metallic, Matte

Shade Golds, Neutrals, Browns

Net Weight 12 x 0.85g (0.03oz)

Bitter Better: metallic soft gold
Bel Air: matte cool taupe
Fancy Face: metallic bright red copper
Girls Bite: metallic golden bronze
Howdy: metallic red bronze
Rowdy: matte warm ivory
My Treat: metallic champagne ivory
Level Up: metallic bright penny copper
Screw It: metallic soft rose gold
Let's Do It: matte true black
Rule Breaker: metallic bright yellow gold
My Type: matte deep saddle brown

Bitter Better: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Bel Air: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fancy Face: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Girls Bite: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Howdy: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Rowdy: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

My Treat: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Level Up: Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Screw It: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Let's Do It: Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Rule Breaker: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

My Type: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I really really hated the color pop super shock shadows! How are th...3 Answers
  • Please everyone when your order comes in post rev...Be the first to answer!
  • Do this have a good pigment? Are there a lot of fall out on matte s...2 Answers
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I was able to score one yesterday! I can't wait for it to arrive. Pics and an update to follow!! I love the fall colors.
Update*
I received my palette today in perfect condition and very well packaged, as usual with colourpop. When I opened the box and found the Beautiful metallic bronze palette inside, my heart skipped a beat. I am obsessed with the colors in this palette. I think it's perfect for fall time and has a great assortment of mattes and metallic Shimmers. I swatched all of the colors on my arm and applied them on my lid and the shimmers are insanely pigmented. So creamy and soft! The matte Shades or very pigmented and soft as well and blend out easily. I did get a small amount of Fallout with the matte Shades mainly, but nothing outrageous. I really think these colors complement each other very well and I can already come up with many different looks including night and day time looks that I can create with this one little palette. For the price range, $16, this is an absolute steal! I love colourpop for their affordable but good quality products. Their packaging is lightweight cardboard but they still manage to make it very beautiful and put together. They ship their products in a way that is better than most high-end Brands I order. I am looking forward to having colourpop in Sephora in the future. For people on a budget I highly suggest grabbing some colourpop pallets and other makeup as well. They do not sacrifice the quality of their product and still manage to make it affordable to almost everyone. This palette, in my opinion, is perfect, very deserving of five stars, and I cannot wait to create many beautiful looks with it. So glad that I purchased this when it became available on the website.
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Products in the $2.50-5 range per shadow are not usually up my alley, because of quality. I am willing to purchase Natasha Denona, Urband Decay or Naked, and MAC singles if they're worth the money, but ColourPop is definitely on par. The mattes are the clear winner- buttery, creamy, a decent color range but lots of durable repeats in the line. This is something I believe ColoruPop is going to be working on, as I know they're probably going to release some fall and winter shades this season. That being said, the colors that have come out are amazing. I haven't gotten a matte shade that is a dud, even if it's a dusty pale green shade. The neutrals and colors are all lovely.
The shimmers are alright - I can't say they're the best shimmers I've bought and tested, but I know I won't reach for these nearly as much. I usually purchase the lighter shades for inner corner highlight anyway, which I can't find fault with. The palettes are lovely too. I feel that I would get the most enjoyment out of using Yes Please in comparison to I Think I Love You, or SHE, because Yes Please has the most mattes. That being said, the palettes being $16 are a great deal for 12 shadows (25% smaller than the regular pressed sizes). They are light, cardboard packaging and travel extremely well.
Only con I'd say is they are quite powdery, I will usually get some sort of fall out, even if I tap my brush. I usually need to clean up underneath my eye, which is something I do not have to do with Naked,. Other than that I will absolutely repurchase again!
Irina R.
Irina R.
Boston
When I saw the I think I love you Palette - I was like "I think I Love You" :) The colours are incredible and versatile: you can create day and night time looks, the variety of matte and glittery shadows allows a look with definition and depth, plus the combo of lighter and darker shades will work on many skin tones. Colour payoff is amazing as with most ColourPop products. Using it everyday since I got in my mail.
Lorelei M.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette Gorgeous Fall Palette! As usual Colourpop has made an amazing palette at the incredible price point of $16. Is it worth it? YAS! All of the shadows are pigmented and blend well (with exception of Let's Do It, the black, it falls a little short, but who doesn't own a black eyeshadow?). It may not look as exciting as CP's first 2 palette releases (I own all 3), but this bronzey coppery toned palette is PERFECT for any Autumn inspired look. I'm just hoping that maybe CP's next palette may have some purples in it.
Krystle G.
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
Holy moly is that palette perfect!!! I just received it this weekend and used it twice this week already. Usually I pick a different palette to use everyday but I could not as this palette was so perfect. It has a nice transition shade and a couple dark matte options (black/brown). The shimmery colors are amazing also and they last on my eye all day (with primer but I use primer under ALL shadows). My mom even saw it and wanted one so I'll be ordering her one soon!
Paz R.
Paz R.
chula vista
two words I would never string together to describe the perfect colors — until this little sample landed on my desk. Yes! And yes, it has purple undertones. But there’s nothing stuffy or stale or conservative about it. It’s moisturizing, fresh, and sexy as hell. It’s also incredibly versatile. I like to blend it with a berry shade for a cool ombré effect. And if I layer I get my perfect natural color kicked up a notch.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Bristol, TN
This is a neutral lovers dream. I love everything about Colourpop shadows. They colors blend so nicely. I do wish there was a couple more matte shades in the palette but thats not a biggie. Another issue I had which is still ok was that some of the shadows are a little on the chunky side. These shadows last all day without creasing. I recommend this palette and the Yes please palette to all my friends.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
I've ordered every palette that Colourpop has come out with in the last few months and o was excited when I saw this one!! I'm a neutrals girl and the color scheme for this palette drew me. Although I will admit this palette does look similar to the Yes Please palette in terms of colors. I can't wait to get the palette to play with it! Colourpop never fails with affordable and quality products!
Robert C.
Robert C.
Burbank
Picked this up the minute it was available and I loved it. Colourpop's eyeshadow formulas are so creamy and perfect, and for the price it cannot be beat. Some people may say "but we have seen a lot of palettes like this this year" to which I respond, not this quality for this price. This is one of my new top staples for days when I am looking for a nude/bronze look. Why spend more for an inferior product when you can get something this awesome from colourpop!
Jess S.
Jess S.
some people are unhappy with this palette saying the colors are similar to others and what not, but I think it's a wonderful nude palette. If you follow my reviews you know I am colourpop obsessed, and how can I not when they continue to release items like this. These colors are pigmented, fallout is minimal, and the shimmers are even more wonderful than the super shock shimmers. You keep on doing it colourpop!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Should I get this or the yes please??
Allie V.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
She Palette or this one?
Syd😸 T.
Syd😸 T.
Do these have good pigment?
Alexandra Erika K.
Alexandra Erika K.
Marbella
Hi guys, do you know where I can buy colourpop products that will ship to europe (spain) ?
Carlie A.
Carlie A.
Riverview
How are the shimmers in this palette?