BY COLOURPOP #12 in Eyeshadow Palettes

It's more than just a crush with this mixed finished, bronzed up palette. We didn't just give you neutrals -- we put this baby into overdrive!

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Finish Metallic, Matte

Shade Golds, Neutrals, Browns

Net Weight 12 x 0.85g (0.03oz)

Bitter Better: metallic soft gold
Bel Air: matte cool taupe
Fancy Face: metallic bright red copper
Girls Bite: metallic golden bronze
Howdy: metallic red bronze
Rowdy: matte warm ivory
My Treat: metallic champagne ivory
Level Up: metallic bright penny copper
Screw It: metallic soft rose gold
Let's Do It: matte true black
Rule Breaker: metallic bright yellow gold
My Type: matte deep saddle brown

Bitter Better: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Bel Air: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fancy Face: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Girls Bite: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Howdy: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Rowdy: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

My Treat: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Level Up: Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Screw It: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica (CI 77019), Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Let's Do It: Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Rule Breaker: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

My Type: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I have never tried any of the colorpop eyeshadow. This palette lo...2 Answers
  • How amazing is the pigmentation? Love the colors1 Answers
  • Should I buy this? What are your thoughts on this palette?🤔🤔4 Answers
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I was able to score one yesterday! I can't wait for it to arrive. Pics and an update to follow!! I love the fall colors.
Update*
I received my palette today in perfect condition and very well packaged, as usual with colourpop. When I opened the box and found the Beautiful metallic bronze palette inside, my heart skipped a beat. I am obsessed with the colors in this palette. I think it's perfect for fall time and has a great assortment of mattes and metallic Shimmers. I swatched all of the colors on my arm and applied them on my lid and the shimmers are insanely pigmented. So creamy and soft! The matte Shades or very pigmented and soft as well and blend out easily. I did get a small amount of Fallout with the matte Shades mainly, but nothing outrageous. I really think these colors complement each other very well and I can already come up with many different looks including night and day time looks that I can create with this one little palette. For the price range, $16, this is an absolute steal! I love colourpop for their affordable but good quality products. Their packaging is lightweight cardboard but they still manage to make it very beautiful and put together. They ship their products in a way that is better than most high-end Brands I order. I am looking forward to having colourpop in Sephora in the future. For people on a budget I highly suggest grabbing some colourpop pallets and other makeup as well. They do not sacrifice the quality of their product and still manage to make it affordable to almost everyone. This palette, in my opinion, is perfect, very deserving of five stars, and I cannot wait to create many beautiful looks with it. So glad that I purchased this when it became available on the website.
Morgan T.
Seaford, DE
I uploaded 3 pics! One in direct sunlight, the next with flash, and the last outside in the shade. I absolutely LOVE this palette!! I think it is such a beautiful assortment of neutrals, and shimmers. You can make AMAZING looks with this palette too! If during the day (maybe at work, or school) if you wanna do a more toned down look, you could do a simple smokey eye with the lighter brown shades, but if you’re going out that night you could add some black in the outer v and blend it into your crease, and then take one of the very shimmery/metallic shades on your lid to make the look pop! When this first came out, I was on the fence because I do have many neutral shadows, but when I received this palette I was really happy with it. I think the color scheme that Colourpop picked for this palette was just perfection! And I think if you’re on the fence about buying this palette, that you should just take the leap and buy it because you won’t be disappointed!! ***ALSO! I wanted to add that when I received my palette, it had a very strong smell of paint or chemicals when I opened it. I have NO idea why, and I haven’t seen anyone else say this at all. BUT if on the off chance this does happen to you, here’s what I did: Take a dryer sheet, and put it inside the palette, and then shut it. Let it sit for a couple days. Then take the sheet out, and leave the palette OPEN for another couple days, and the smell will be completely gone!!***
Keyshia C.
New York
Products in the $2.50-5 range per shadow are not usually up my alley, because of quality. I am willing to purchase Natasha Denona, Urband Decay or Naked, and MAC singles if they're worth the money, but ColourPop is definitely on par. The mattes are the clear winner- buttery, creamy, a decent color range but lots of durable repeats in the line. This is something I believe ColourPop is going to be working on, as I know they're probably going to release some fall and winter shades this season. That being said, the colors that have come out are amazing. I haven't gotten a matte shade that is a dud, even if it's a dusty pale green shade. The neutrals and colors are all lovely. The shimmers are alright - I can't say they're the best shimmers I've bought and tested, but I know I won't reach for these nearly as much. I usually purchase the lighter shades for inner corner highlight anyway, which I can't find fault with. The palettes are lovely too. I feel that I would get the most enjoyment out of using Yes Please in comparison to I Think I Love You, or SHE, because Yes Please has the most mattes. That being said, the palettes being $16 are a great deal for 12 shadows (25% smaller than the regular pressed sizes). They are light, cardboard packaging and travel extremely well. The only con I'd say is they are quite powdery, I will usually get some sort of fallout, even if I tap my brush. I usually need to clean up underneath my eye, which is something I do not have to do with Naked. Other than that I will absolutely repurchase again!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This palette is absolutely perfect! You can create so many neutral looks with this palatte. I cant believe this only costs 16 dollars! The quality of these shadows are amazing. It is definitely the same formula of the single pressed shadows. The shadows in the palette are a tiny bit smaller than the singles but you still get alot! The mattes blend so effortlessly and the shimmers are crazy pigmented! You get alot more payoff when you use your fingers or wet the brush with the shimmers but on a dry brush you still get good payoff also. The packaging is so pretty and will look great in your collection. The black in this palette is one of the best matte black shadows i have ever tried! Crazy pigmented! If you love your neutral tones than this palette is for you and you totally need to add this to your collection! Especially since it only costs 16 dollars! So incredibly affordable! Colourpop makes some of my favorite eye shadows of all time. They do have some fall out but youre going to get that with good pigmented eyeshadows! Beautifull palette. Grad this if you can! ColourPop I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow PaletteColourPop Cosmetics
Michela G.
Michelle G.
As someone new to working with eyeshadows, I decided to invest in a ColourPop palette that had colors I could work with year round. At $16, this palette seemed like a deal and, in fact, it was. The pans are actually quite small but, with the amount of pigment each shade gives off, a little will go along way. I have had difficulty with blending in the past with other brands but I presumed it was due to my lack of skill. I realize now that I was practicing with poor quality products. I achieved an easy glam look in almost no time and didn't need to reach for any other palettes. I really enjoyed using this palette and look forward to creating new looks. I used a setting spray to create a more metallic finish with some of these shades and it really made them pop. Amazing deal. Great for anyone new to eyeshadows.
Rosalind P.
Plano
Colour-pop makes the most fantastic shadows and this palette did not disappoint. All the colors are usable both for daytime and to Amp it up for night time. This has to be my favorite palette so far. The consistency of the powders is fantastic so creamy and blendable you would think it would cost a lot more. I love colour-pop because the colors don't disappoint and the price point you can't beat. This is a try me palette for sure.
brittany s.
New Baltimore, MI
This pallete is stunning! I’m so happy colourpop started intruding their pressed powder shadows into these awesome palletes. These are pigmented, blend well and the colors are to die for. Will definitely repurchase once these hit pans. Attached is a photo using this pallete.
yam m.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in the skin/ face. It makes it soft and smooth. it smells really good. I love it! it is very
affordable. it is not expensive at all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also
long lasting. I use this product four to six times a week. i definitely
recommend it to others get yours now!

Jordi L.
I was given this palette as a gift and I must say I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked it! The shadows have a beautiful pay off and they are easy to blend and work up to your liking. They're true to color on your eyelid as they are in the palette, which really made me love it because sometimes Colourpop's products don't show up the same as they look. However, this palette surpassed by expectations and more.
Jessica G.
Should I get this or the yes please??
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
She Palette or this one?
Alexandra Erika K.
Marbella
Hi guys, do you know where I can buy colourpop products that will ship to europe (spain) ?
❤Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
Should I buy this? What are your thoughts on this palette?🤔🤔
Syd😸 T.
Do these have good pigment?