ColourPop Highlighter uploaded by Gabrielle S.ColourPop Highlighter uploaded by Toria H.ColourPop Highlighter uploaded by Shaddai L.See all 688 photos
ColourPop HighlighterInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner
13 colors available

BY COLOURPOP #7 in Highlighter

Fingertip application will provide the highest amount of coverage, and for a more sheer look we suggest using a flat synthetic cheek/foundation brush or a duo fiber brush. A flat synthetic brush will give more coverage and the duo fiber brush will give a more air brushed effect. Colour builds from natural to intense, build to your heart’s desire!

Close that sucker up tight! Don’t leave the jar opened for long periods of time. You may lose some of the magic that makes the Super Shock Cheek so amazing.

• Everyone has been getting freebies fr...Same 3 Answers
  • Has anyone try ColourPop Highlighter...I love it, looks very pretty a... 3 Answers
  • These highlighters are to die for, we...Agreed! 2 Answers
Photos (687)
Ece B.
Ece B.
I only have the ColourPop highlighter in Wisp, which I solely purchased because I heard it was a dupe for Becca's Champagne Pop and MAC's Whisper of Gilt, neither of which I had back then (now I have the Champane Pop face palette and ADORE the highlight).
Let me just get this out of the way. This highlight is worth the money ($8!!). Better than any highlight you can pick up at CVS (except maybe those Wet n Wild ones, but I haven't tried those). This knocks Maybelline's highlights OUT OF THE PARK, and if anyone's got complaints about $5 shipping for domestic orders- they have deals and $5 off coupons all the time.
So here are the pros and cons (heads up peeps I have normal-slightly oily skin- not that it matters that much for this product).
PROS:
-blinding when applied with finger
-extremely smooth and creamy
-has a lot of slip and thus can be blended into a super natural glow too
-Amazing range of colors for all different skin tones and preferences
-$8!! You can't go wrong
CONS:
-Nonexistent if you try to apply with a highlighter brush. Don't. Just don't.
-Wisp has some chunky glitter here and there which I've heard can annoy people in some of the other shades but when I use my finger and blend, it's all good
-Dries out if you leave the cap open for too long (the ColourPop Curse)
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been wanting to try Coloupop for a while now and their highlighters were at the top of my list. I finally made an order and decided to go with Glo-Up and I am AMAZED. This is probably the most beautiful highlighter I've ever used and I've tried so many. It's not shimmery or glittery in a gross, cheap way.. it really makes you glow and gives you a beautiful bronzed look. I cannot speak highly enough about this brand! I loved everything else I purchased but this is definitely a product I will be using everyday. Can't wait to go back and order more shades :) They recommend you apply this with a finger or a flat brush, and I actually found a standard blush brush worked the best. Fingers work super well for their eyeshadows but there's just too much area to cover on your cheek bones to use a finger (for me at least). My flat brush wasn't picking up any product for some reason, and the blush brush was perfect. The pigment is absolutely buildable so don't worry about looking insanely glowy after one application. The product itself is like a powdery cream, it's hard to describe, but whatever it is it works so well...and is under $10 ?! In love with Colourpop!
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I give Colourpop as a brand high marks for their innovation, quality and performance.
These highlighters are probably my second favorite from the brand (The Ultra Satin lips, being the first) and it's for a few important reasons.

I love powder highlighters because they're just the easiest to use, but I also love how natural creamy highlighters are. Colourpop Highlighters are definitely a powder formula, but the texture is very comparable to a cream to powder / mousse type of product.

They sit on top of powders very well if you decide to apply it after setting your face and they layer well with other highlighter formulas if you are creating a more dimensional highlighted look.

I like to apply the shade: Wisp first on the tops of my cheek bones in a c formation, hitting the temples and browbone, on the sides of the forehead, tip of the nose and the cupid's bow, sometimes a little on the chin as well and the lips. and then if I want a little bit more extra, I take a fluffy brush and run the shade "Lunch Money" on top of all those areas to make everything brighter.
Set with MAC Fix + or UD Chill Setting Spray and you're guaranteed to glow all day.

My Beautiful Flaws ..
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Collierville , TN
ColourPop makes my favorite highlighters on the market. I steered away from them for a while because of the low price point and because I perceived that the texture was incorrectly a powder. It isn't a powder at all, and the price isn't in any way indicative of the quality of this amazing highlighter. I have spent a fortune on other high-end highlighters that just sit on my vanity. I use my ColourPop highlighters every day. The texture is incomparable to anything else I've tried before. It looks like a powder, but when you touch it, it is a soft springy-like, cushion, almost gel-like consistency. It's not a pure gel but rather a cross between a gel and a powder.... very difficult to describe. You can apply with your fingers for a more effective and highlighting effect or with a brush for a softer, more blended effect. I use both methods depending on the look I'm going for that day. You must keep it tightly sealed or it will dry up. Highly recommend!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Powder Spgs, GA
I have this in the shades Lunch Money & Butterfly Beach. Both shades are vegan and the brand is cruelty free with fairly clean ingredients (no talc or parabens). First of all, I love them. Highlighters and lipsticks are my absolute favorite beauty items and these are in my top. The formula is smooth and buttery. They feel so luxurious and you can't beat the price point. However their texture does mean that you have typically have to apply with your fingers instead of a brush. They are very pigmented and have good staying power. I wish that colourpop would start doing pallets because it can be a bit annoying to have so many separate little containers floating around. The packaging in itself is sturdy enough and I love the minimalist aesthetics. The colors on the website are a bit misleading so I highly suggest looking up swatches. Well worth the money, highly recommend!
Lorelei M.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
I love the brand Colourpop. It is very affordable. It's only downfall is minor. It's that's Colourpop is only an Internet based company. I own 4 their highlighters right now. Their color selection includes highlighters for those paper White to very dark skin tones, which is awesome. It is a cream based product. The highlighter can be applied with your fingers or a stippling brush works well. The color is buildable from sheer to a poppin highlight. If you keep the lid closed, they will not start to dry out for about a year and I'd say that's probably about their shelf like as well. The highlighters come in at $8 each and are good sized. Colourpop is definitely a company worth checking out. It offers a diverse number of products with an emphasis on eyeshadows (also cream) and lip products of all sorts. All of their products are very reasonably priced.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
I have these in hippo, monster, and spoon and they work Fantastic for the price. Monster is great for those who want to dip their toes into a palette similar to ABH Moon Child but dont want to spend the dough. Monster has a very pretty holographic duo chrome appearance to it that is so hard to pick up in a picture but my husband always knows when I am wearing it. Spoon is great for everyday for my skin tone and hippo is really pretty too. I got these before I got my ABH Moon Child Palette so Moon Child is really my go to because they have phenomenal colors and staying power but these are up there with it! (Which is jaw dropping when considering the price!). I would say its a must buy for those wanting to expand their collection and don't want just a powder that looks like its sitting on their face.
Cheli V.
Cheli V.
I have tried three highlighters from this brand, spoon, lunch money and wisp. Spoon was the worst it disintegrated throughout the day and the application was chalky and glittery. The wear was horrible it separated and looked like glittler. That is the only bad one though. Lunch money and wisp are both golden highlighers ✨ and they are very good. Although i will say if you are more on the pale side i would suggest lunch money and wisp leaves a dark cast on those of us with lighter skin tones. The price is good and the formula is not dry but not cream either. It is right in between, if you leave it without its cap on it WILL damage and dry out. It is also better to apply this product with a damp beauty blender. I always get compliments when i wear these highlighters! I would definitely recommend
Maria A.
Maria A.
I have this highlighter from ColourPop in Might Be. When I first got it in the mail, I was a little hesitant because the shade looked like it was a little too dark for my skintone (more like bronzer instead of highlighter) but when I put it on, it was perfect! It goes on like a shimmery nude and can be built up to your glowing heart's desire. Like all ColourPop's products, this highlighter is super smooth and you can pretty much just blend it on your face with your fingers (simple and quick for on the go, yass!). I do like to use it with a stippling brush to blend it over my blush and it works perfectly, I use it almost every day.

It's a steal at $8 but don't leave the cap open or it will dry out and get kinda chunky (this happened with one of my other CP products).
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
COLOURPOP IS AMAZING!
The price point is definitely on the affordable side and the highlighters are only $8. Every time you go on their website, there is a $5 off coupon if you enter a different email address which basically covers the payment for shipping.

The highlighter is very buildable and you can go for a more subtle, natural light look or pack on more product and have a great "night out on the town" glow.

Each highlighter obviously has shimmer, but has different undertones. Monster has a champagne pink tone which is great for warming up the face like blush. They come in little pots and you can apply the highlight with your fingers or with a makeup brush (fan brush for better results). It has a semi-creamy texture and has great color payoff!
Kc S.
Kc S.
Mckinney, TX
What is the best way to apply this product?
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
So I've been looking into getting some highlighters and I've heard pretty good things about colourpop. But people always tell me Anastasia Beverly Hills is the one to go with? Does colourpop stand a chance?
Jada V.
Jada V.
I've never tried anything from colour pop. What is the best product from them?
Megan T.
Megan T.
Is this a good quality highlighter????
Johanna D.
Johanna D.
Does this come up too shiny on oily skin?