ColourPop - Foursome Set (NKLA X Laura Lee)

by ColourPop

Super Shock Shadow Super Shock Shadow Our famous long-wearing crème powder formula with a unique bouncy-like texture. It's super creamy, insanely pigmented, and has one swipe intensity with zero fallout. Finish Ultra-Metallic Shade Golds, Neutrals Net...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ColourPop - Foursome Set (NKLA X Laura Lee)!
6 months agoLutz, FL
Adoro las sombras de colourpop porque ademas qie pigmentan muy bien sus precios son geniales para la calidad de producto. Estas sombras en particular son tonos muy basicos que todas tenemos en nuestra cartera pero hacen la diferencia ya que estas colaborando con nkla.
a year agoFresno, CA
If you've never tried colourpop I shadows then this is definitely what you should start with. These colors are so beautiful and so creamy. I am in love with this quad. The glittery neutral shade is definitely the best one all over the lid. I get compliments every time I wear it. I would pay more for this.
a year agoVilla Rica
I love these; however, the pans are much smaller than they look and once you get past the first layer of shadow it’s kind of hard to get out. But I do LOVE the product, I revolve outfits around using this set. It blends amazing and the pigmentation is perfect. Especially for the price.
a year agoQueen Creek, AZ
I reviewed all these shadows individually. My favorite being Ritz and my least being Glitz. Although Glitz isn't a terrible shadow. The packaging for this foursome is so pretty. Inexpensive and for a good cause.
a year agoNorman, OK
These shadows have become a staple in my beauty routine! They are super creamy, pigmented, and blendable! I use at least one of these shadows every day. The colors are beautiful, especially the glittery one.
a year ago
The colors ended up not looking good with my skin color (very pale and cool toned). The formula was fantastic as always I just wished that the warm reds didn't make me look like the undead.
a year agoGeorgetown
ColourPop - Foursome Set (NKLA X Laura Lee) uploaded by Dawn B.
I LOVE these shades and formulas, the two mattes feel like creams and kind of scared me, but they are so easy to work with and look amazing on the eyes. The two shimmers look like glitters yet they are so simple to just pack on and look stunning! Here’s a look I did with these shades.
a year agoPowell, TN
These shades are so beautiful. I love adding some sparkle to my looks and these colors deliver. The matte shades are so fun also and blend really well. The colors are so soft and the pigment is fantastic. I like to use my finger to apply these to get the full effect.
a year agoLong Beach, NY
I bought for the non profit aspect since I love my pets. I was pleasantly surprised on the quality. I don’t use them every day but it is nice to reach for these every now and then. I would probably not buy again unless 100% was going to the nonprofit again.
a year agoGreenwood, IN
I loved purchasing these because all proceeds were donated to NKLA. They blend beautifully and look really good together! The only problem I have had is that I can't use just this quad. I have to use other shadows to get a full look IMO.