BeautyEyeEyeshadowColourPop
Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette

ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette

by ColourPop

ColourPop will take you away with their cool-toned, soft glam Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette. Cool mauves and rich purple, in matte, metallic, and Pressed Glitter finishes, create the dreamiest soft glam look. This cool-toned, soft glam palette is freakin' magic.

Just Imagine: Icy Baby Pink With Silver Sheen; Wild Wing: Cool Toned Taupe Pink; Made To Last: Neutral Mauve; Gotta Fly: Cranberry; Sunflare: Frosted Orchid With A Teal Sheen; Overpacked: Holographic Lavender; Mariposa: Pale Berry With Pink Pinpoints; Angel bb: Deep Chestnut Brown; Lush: Pinky Ivory; Ch-Ch-Changes: Mid Tone Taupe; Getaway: Silvery Taupe; Float On: Deep Cool Toned Brown

What's your favorite mauve palette? I got the ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette for Christmas and I'm obsessed. I love the mauves and want more! Lol
Is the glitter hard to work with? Do you feel it on your eyelids?
Start your review of ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,222 reviews
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Colourpop Flutter By eyeshadow palette and it retailed for $18.00. Cooler toned palette that was screaming my love, love the color choices. This is a really good palette, it’s pigmented and blends without any issue. They shades last around 8 hours on me without a primer. There were a few powdery shades but it wasn’t a deal breaker.
Theresa B.
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Theresa B.
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Theresa B.
The ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette is a cute mauve purple palette. The color story is great for all year round in my opinion. The mattes are pigmented and blend like a dream. The shimmers are pigmented and feel like butter. The only con to this palette is the glitters in the palette. Im not a big fan of putting glitters on my eyelids, but I will at times sprinkle some in my hair for a little fun. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a similar color story.
Mary  N.
Roseburg, OR
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mary  N.
So beautiful I’m so obsessed with colourpop I have so much of it. It’s definitely my favorite brand
Michelle M.
Columbus, OH
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michelle M.
I think this palette is so cute, it has good pigment, very smooth color (not patchy), and gorgeous mattes and shimmers and a pressed glitter. It is full of rosey nudes, mauvey tones and berry tones. So of those are your kind of tones and colors this is your palette.
Chantal  H.
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Chantal  H.
I love this palette ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette its beautiful 🥰 I purchased a few different palettes to try this brand out and I'm a huge fan now! The pigments are great and I always prime my lids before applying. I'm all about packaging and this one is gorgeous 😍 they always have great deals on the Colourpop site check them out for there wide selection of palettes!
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda P.
This is a beautiful palette, and applies nicely. Does have some fallout, but not a deal breaker. This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes from colourpop.
Kathryn S.
Lafayette, IN
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kathryn S.
Colour pop is just everything! The pricing isn't over the top and the quality is just perfect. This palette is a very wearable everyday color story. With the normal amazing pigment and like not fall out and blends like a dream
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amy S.
I adore Colourpop. Their packaging is always beautiful. Colors are always highly pigmented and their price points are great!
Carrie T.
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Carrie T.
This is my first and only colourpop palette. I wasn't blown away. It does have a good formula but I was expecting more for some reason. To me it's basically a neutral palette with a pretty mauve(wild wing) and a stunning shifty shimmer(sunflare), which are the standouts for me. I was also expecting it to be bigger.. maybe I'm just a morphe fan but the formula isn't anymore special and morphe has 35 pan for $6 more. Just a better value overall. It's pretty and nothings wrong with it, just not my favorite.
Erica M.
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Erica M.
This is actually a review for the #colourpop Menage A Muah #eyeshadowpalette. Influenster doesn’t have this palette in their directory. Anyways, ..... just picked this up on the ColourPop website. It has a beautiful pink/red/purple color story. The colors remind me of the #ABH modern romance palette. It is a 12 pan palette that includes matte, shimmer, and pressed glitter shadows. I really like the matte and shimmer formulas. They have good color payoff and minimal fallout. The press glitter isn’t my jam and unfortunately there are 2 pans (that’s why I only gave the palette 4 stars) . If it’s yours, I highly recommend using glitter glue. The pressed glitter fallout is substantial so be prepared to have it all over your face if you don’t use glue, You can make a variety of looks with this palette. My favorite colors are Miss U and Amour. So pretty! The price can’t be beat. Definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carrie T.
il y a 5 mois
Katie S. il y a 5 mois
I dont use mauves that much but when I do I always use Dose Of Colors Eyeshadow Palette (Marvelous Mauves) it's my fave mauve palette. Its easy to work with and pigmented. And I love the gradient from really light to dark. Huda also has some really nice mauve-y kinda palettes. Depending on the color story you're looking for.
Liv L.
Denver, CO
il y a un an
ColourPop Flutter By Eyeshadow Palette What do you think? Is it cute?
Pina G. il y a un an