ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo

by ColourPop

Exclusive + Limited Edition. ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo instantly volumizes, lifts, and lengthens lashes. What, like it's hard?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo!
Reina A.
Homestead, FL
ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo uploaded by Reina A.
ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo uploaded by Reina A.
I’m using the new mascara act natural 🌱 work really good is not going to give you long lashes, with one application your lashes look natural but if you applied more you’ll get volume. Is not water proof
Hannah T.
Monroe, NC
ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo uploaded by Hannah T.
Such a cute set! The formula is creamy and separates lashes, add volume, and lengthens without becoming clumpy.
Azure M.
ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo uploaded by Azure M.
I'm just now getting hip to colourpop cosmetics, and I'm happy that I gave this brand a chance! It's so affordable and yet the quality is still there. I've been a Sephora junky for years, now I’m giving Ulta Beauty a chance lol
Leialoha D.
Puyallup, WA
ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo uploaded by Leialoha D.
My absolute favorite mascara on the market. The black is perfect, it’s buildable without clumping and doesn’t smudge even tho it’s not waterproof.
Alliaha K.
ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo uploaded by Alliaha K.
This mascara are amazing! I have the black and it is perfect. It has a great brush and the formula adds a great volume and length. All colourpop makeup is super affordable and yet the quality is so good.
Laura P.
ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo uploaded by Laura P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I buy this two in sales, the price was pretty good (10,05 for bought). I dont use every day because I wanna they during for so long. Is not a perfect mascara, is pretty good, but have to much cream when I wanna use, is the only think i dont like.
Kaitlyn E.
Jonesboro, AR
ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo uploaded by Kaitlyn E.
ColourPop Flutter About BFF Mascara Duo uploaded by Kaitlyn E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used the plum colored one out of the collection! Beautiful color and makes for a very gorgeous bottom lash mascara. It did get a little messy on the bottom lashes but the formula dries down nicely and I was able to smudge that off pretty quickly! Definitely recommend! Pictures are of my beautiful mother who I did her makeup for a party!
YOE D.
Channelview, TX
Cheap and cute colorful mascaras, the blue one is really good and also i use it as an eye liner 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ingrid O.
Chicago
Got the purple mascara . Felt a bit clumpy but loved the color it gave . Wouldn’t really get another one .
Anjaile S.
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes volume darker. But this is not waterproof. This is an amazing product.

Looking for your answer?