ColourPop Flat Eye Defining Brush

by ColourPop

This unique brush is flat and perfect, perfect for defining and lining. Plays well with Crème Gel Colours and Super Shock formulas.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ColourPop Flat Eye Defining Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
This is a great brush! I like to use it to apply color against my lower lash line or i will use a mechanical eyeliner on my upper lash line and use this to smoke it out. It’s super soft but still firm and keeps its shape. It doesn’t feel scratchy at all and washes great
Amanda H.
ColourPop Flat Eye Defining Brush uploaded by Amanda H.
I picked this one up since I thought it would be easy to use for cut crease eye looks. I was not wrong either. Works great with concealer, eyeshadow, and glitter. Easy to clean and no shedding.
sara R.
Ash Fork, AZ
Love this brush! Works great with the super shock eyeshadow from ColourPop. I like using this brush to pat on my eyeshadow.
Cristina G.
I received this brush as a free gift from Colourpop. At first, I thought O would never use it but it’s actually one of my most used brushes. I use it to cut the crease, apply concealer around he nose or other blemish areas, blend under lower lash line, and even clean up around mouth for lipstick mistakes. I highly recommend purchasing this brush. It’s dense and doesn’t shed. I do believe it’s vegan but not 100%.
Influenster M.
This is the first flat-shader that I’ve enjoyed. I’ve used others and really didn’t understand why the shape was preferred for shimmer shades. I received this one as a gift with purchase and I am so glad that I did! It has transformed my makeup game. I rarely wet shadows anymore, as this brush does such an amazing job of packing on product. The shape is really nice, as it hugs the curve of my eyelid. Honestly, I can’t believe I’ve written such a rave review about a brush. And it’s inexpensive!
Kristin V.
Laurel, MS
I love this brush! It's wider than most of the other defining brushes I've seen (and those I own) so it goes faster and takes less effort. It washes easily, is holding up well, looks nice, and just does what it should do with no muss no fuss. I highly recommend for those looking for just one brush and aren't sure which brand to go with.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Good brush for defining eyebrows with concealer.. not the best but for the price you can’t go wrong with colourpop!
tiffani B.
Oxford, WI
I grabbed this brush to round out my cart and hit free shipping and I am so glad I did. I use it as a liner brush and to pop a little extra color under my eye. It's soft but stiff in the right kind of way for making a nice straight line with it. Mine doesn't shed and has held up to several washings. Did I mention affordable?
Karine D.
StMathieu
Nice quality for the price. I was impressed. It applies shadow very well. I use it everyday now.

Looking for your answer?