BY COLOURPOP

It's coming up roses in soft mauve tones and buttery metallic finishes. Romantic shades make it easy to transition from sweet damsel to femme fatale. Ladylike: metallic soft ivory Babe: satin light peachy pink Dainty: metallic pinky taupe Chick:... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana S.
Fairfax
I was so excited about this palette. I couldn't wait to receive it so when it arrived I began playing right away. I noticed that three shade names had an asterisk next to them. I assumed that they were just marking the duochromes and disregarded. It wasn't until the second time I picked up the palette that I noticed the asterisks weren't placed right to be marking the duochromes so I scanned the packaging for their explaination. Three shades in this palette are NOT intended to be used around the eye area. They call this a "shadow palette" (notice on the front it only says shadow and not eye shadow) yet it is clearly being marketed as an eye shadow palette. The three shades that are not safe for your eyes are jumbled up with the other shades and are not appropriate colors for use anywhere else on your face. This product is touted as "Cruelty Free" yet they tricked me into spending my money and then using a product that is unsafe. I am so disappointed.

So they are knowingly selling a product that isn't safe to be used as it is being marketed. Why include one quarter of these shades if they could harm someone's eyes/vision? If you refuse to test on animals why are you playing fast and loose with the safety of my eyes? Yes, they removed the word "eye" from the phrase "eye shadow palette" and yes, in tiny print on the back it mentions that three of the colors aren't safe for the eye area . . . But on any makeup website (including Amazon) if you search colourpop eyeshadow palettes then this product comes up. They are knowingly endangering people with this product and I have no intention of purchasing a colourpop product again.
Emily G.
Virginia Beach
ColourPop - Fem Rosa Karrueche - Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - She This was my very first eyeshadow palette I’ve bought from ColourPop. It immediately drew me in with the ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS packaging!!! The matte shades are highly pigmented!! However, I find that I have to use some of my fix + on all the shimmer shades except “ladylike” for it to get the full shimmery/ metallic effect that I like.. I’m only giving 4 stars because I personally wish there was just another row of some lighter shades to help build up the crease.. but over all an OUTSTANDING eyeshadow palette for an affordable price 🤗😘
Rikka I.
I love colourpop. This is the only palette I have purchased from them so far, but I will buy more. When the desert dusk palette from huda beauty came out, I almost bought it... but saw this on instagram and bought it instead. No regrets. The quality is definitely on par with high end shadows that I have. I was so skeptical of the hype because I am used to paying more for good quality. All of the shadows are lovely. The mattes are a bit dry, but can be worked with (purple and red, that is) the other shadows are gorgeous. There is a metallic redish pinkish shade that reflects other colors that is completely unique and stunning. 5/5 recommend. Can't wait to try more.
Maria R.
United States
Love all the shades in palette. It is one of my favorites and I'm do glad I decided to buy it. I love creating new looks with this palette and others. The pigmentation is awesome, the pigmentation in the metallics is fire.

Taylor R.
Philadelphia
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PALETTE! I love colourpop so much usually, but I originally bought this for a wedding because all the colors matched the dress, but I have used it almost everyday. The colors are so pigmented and feel so nice on my eyes and sometimes I use the shimmer shades as a highlight. The colors pop on my skin and I love every single shade and they stay super pigmented for hours on end.  I will get so sad when I run out cause I know they don't sell this palette anymore and I wish I had one more.
Destiny S.
I absolutely adore this palette. The shadows are pigmented, very smooth, easy to apply and blend flawlessly. You can make so many looks from just this palette alone and it will not disappoint. I would highly recommend this palette!
Maddie V.
I've been a fan of ColourPop for a few years now and this was the first palette I've purchased from the brand. While I wish there were more matte shadows, I think the shadows blend out so easily and are very pigmented.
I would recommend this palette to any makeup lover looking to add some color into their eyeshadow routine!

ΔɖɾιΔηΔ🖤💀 R.
Newark, CA
This palette is SOOO pigmented! The pans are a bit small but a little goes a long way. The colors are really easy to blend with hardly any effort. The price definitely makes this product that much better! This is for sure one of my top 5 palettes that I own.
Vanessa A.
Fort Bragg, NC
Okay so I love all and any rose type colors for the eyes and this packaging got me! However the eyeshadow pigments are beautiful ! I love the way they apply so blendable and stay on so beautifully! I highly reccomend
Emilie T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I regret purchasing this palette. You can tell that it wasn’t created by a beauty guru, because while it is pretty, it is not functional for more than two looks. The colors are also different from what the look like in the pan. They are surprisingly cool toned. They are pigmented and blend, as CP pressed shadows do, but I do not recommend this palette. You can dupe it with 4 colors and get the same looks.