ColourPop - Fem Rosa Karrueche - Pressed Powder Cheek Palette - Her uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.ColourPop - Fem Rosa Karrueche - Pressed Powder Cheek Palette - Her uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.ColourPop - Fem Rosa Karrueche - Pressed Powder Cheek Palette - Her uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.

BY COLOURPOP

Pressed Powder Highlighter Highly reflective highlighter that gives your skin high-shine with a radiant glow. It contains buttery-soft powders that feel creamy, apply super smoothly, and blend evenly on the skin. High colour intensity from the pearls... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor R.
Philadelphia
So I have to say I was a bit worried when it came to the contour color because I am so fair, but I figured out if I lightly (and I do mean lightly) apply it it doesn't look that bad. The highlight I have a love hate relationship with cause sometimes it looks great and other times it just looks straight yellow on my face so it has it's days and it seem to me it went by really quick cause I am starting to hit pan with that before I hit pan with the blush which I use ALL the time. I love the blush for me it gives me a nice rosey look which I love so much! Overall I have my love hate about this palette, but I don't know if I would use again
Satrina H.
This little palette is cute and all but it's not as pigmented as I thought it would be. The colors are beautiful but the highlight has too much of its color and takes out the meaning of shine.  The blush is light so you have to put multiple layers in order to get the color out of it. I thought this was gonna be a hit but it wasn't exactly what daisy's and roses were gonna be. It's alright for starters, I still like to have it when traveling just in case I need an emergency makeover.
Evelyn O.
la verne, CA
I bought this a while ago when it was available on colourpop. I love the blush and highlight and think they are so pretty! the only problem i had was the contour color. It was so dark and pigmented and my skin-tone is light medium with neutral undertones. I feel like this would work better on tan-darker skin tones just because of the intense contour shade. Still glad i purchased though because the packaging is so pretty!
Ashley F.
Friendswood, TX
If you’re a pale girl like me, this palette is still usable! Jus use a LIGHT HAND. The contour shade gets really dark, really fast. Same with the pink in the blush. Use a light hand and top off your excess though and you’re good to go! The highlight shade works for me in the summer or on my lids!
Cora M.
San Diego
OMG no joke this is the BEST highlighter bronzer blush trio everrrrrr !! Works great for all skin tones, the blush and bronzer is matte and the gold shimmery (not glittery) is bold and swipes on easily for a GODDESS effect.
Christina M.
PERFECT little face palette! Has everything you need and is a perfect size for on the go! It's sold out so many times and that's because it's amazing!
Priscilla F.
Rockford
I am in love with the highlight on this palette. I use it on a daily basis. It has a lot of pigment and and shimmer. It is very beautiful. The blush is really pretty too. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.
Forrest Jamie S.
ColourPop's Fem Rosa: Her face palette is extremely pigmented, so use a light hand!! It's easy to go overboard - a little will go a very long way, especially with the blush and bronzer. It's a gorgeous little palette - I especially love the blush and bronzer.