BY COLOURPOP #68 in Lip Gloss

What it is:
A bundle of three high-shine lip glosses.

What it does:
Feelin’ Fine features three Ultra Glossy Lips in exclusive duo chrome shades. ColourPop’s lip glosses provide extreme shine with a cushion-like feel and no stickiness. They smooth and condition the lips, leaving them looking fuller and healthier.

This set contains:
3 x 0.11 oz/ 3 g Ultra Glossy Lip in Fairy Me, Obviously, Lay-Z

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

Suggested Usage:

• Wear alone or layer over your favorite lipstick.
  • You can apply multiple layers of gloss to achieve your desired level of coverage.

Ingredients
Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Isopropyl Myristate, Triisostearin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

ColourPop Feelin Fine Lip Gloss Trio
  • "The best trio, i love it is perfect and the colors are so soft and pretty, matte lipstick and glossy perfect" in 36 reviews
  • "very pretty colors with a velvet feel. also has long lasting color that goes on the lips easy and spreads evenly." in 33 reviews
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
i received these as a gift from Sephora, now I'm not usually a lip gloss girl especially with shimmer but these are beautiful! My skin tone is olive which went well with all these colors. Lay-Z is a the most natural looking one, its a reddish-beige. It looks very light beige on my skin, almost a champagne color. Fairy-Me is a darker pink that really popped on my lips. it's a very nice 'fall pink'. Last but definitely not least, my favorite, Obviously! Obviously is a deep brownish-red and made my lips look incredibly plump!
The glosses were easy to work with, not sticky and felt soft on my lips. Also easy to clean off, not like other glosses that make a huge mess. I was shocked to see that it really did make my lips look fuller. This set turned me into a gloss girl now!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
This lip gloss set is way more than I could have ever hoped for. It is such a great value. First of all, all of the lip glosses are sparkly. Even though these are glosses, they all have a color to them and are actually very pigmented. I was pleasantly surprised upon realizing this. They can be worn on top of a lipstick or on their own. They actually apply pretty precisely. They are not sticky in the slightest and the glitter is not uncomfortable. I definitely think that I am going to stock up on these because I don't want to ever run out of them.
Rozzie S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
As I always say when it comes to colourpop you can't beat the price and the quality of their lipsticks. In Feelin' Fine you get three lip glosses and colourpop's glosses are my favorite things on their site beside their highlighters, blushes, and concealers. Their glosses are usually full coverage and last a great majority of the day and when the shine wears off it leaves behind a nice deep stain of the color you were wearing so you don't have that weird lip line that most lipsticks leave behind. Wanna see? Check out my insta: @amazonrozz where I review and show off quite a lot of colourpop products.
Celeste K.
Jackson , TN
OMG! I am absolutely in love with these Ultra glossy lip. They are pigmented and makes your lips look plump and Shining like a lip gloss should in my opinion. I highly recommend you to any one. And it's only $15 for the trio which I think is an amazing price for how good these are.
Ranalynn N.
Hilo, HI
Yes please. When your looking for a long wearing lip gloss with a stunning shimmer this will be my go to gloss. Colourpop is always on my repurchase list. Their website is easy to navigate and it’s always a must have item for those days you just want a sexy lipgloss.
haley m.
I got these lip glosses and Sephora and am in love! They’re gorgeous and even have a metallic look to them. They last forever and are super pigmented! Trust me you won’t be disappointed! I highly recommend to everyone. ColourPop Feelin Fine Lip Gloss Trio
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This brand is so affordable that its amazing how well this stuff works for as little as it costs but it goes on great leaves your lips so shiny without that sticky feeling on your lips that is gross every time you talk this stuff is super silky and doesn’t leave a sticky mess all over your lips I would highly recommend this because it comes in a variety of very affordable colors
Jessica B.
This is the perfect lip gloss trio!! Love that these colors are bright enough to wear on their own but also transparent enough that you can throw them over another color to add that special pop. You will never run out of Lip options with this affordable set.
Dana D.
Stillwater
I absolutely love these! The packaging is so nice and the colors are gorgeous. These colors have an unreal shine to them. Lay-Z has a silver and pink shimmer and is a nude color. Fairy Me is a pink with a hot pink shimmer. My favourite is the darkest color, Obviously! This color is a brick burgundy with this gorgeous purple shimmer. These colors are perfect for an every day look.
Teresa C.
Wickliffe
I love colourpop liquid lip mattes...they glide on evenly.. they dry fast yo a beautifully pigmented matte lip. I can drink liquids and eat.. and it stays put.. kissing ?.. still stays put.. it's the best best liquid lip I've ever used
Hannah H.