ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot

by ColourPop

Is this product easy to work with for beginners who have never used gel liner??
Is this any good as far as a gel liner goes?
How pigmented is this product?
Start your review of ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...expect to love it as much as I do now, because it's become my favorite gel liner. Having used gel liners for the past 6 years, I've gone through a bunch of brands and products. This liner is so pigmented and has such outstanding staying power, it blows my Mac Blacktrack out of the water. I wouldn't recommend it for beginners because it sets very quickly so it's hard to fix up any mistakes, but it's perfect for me and I plan on purchasing another one when my free one runs out. in reviews
The black color (Swerve) is my absolute holy grail eyeliner! I refuse to use anything else. I love the drier formula for my oily eyelids. There have been times were I've had it on for 12 hours and it still looked really good! It is definitely a repurchase in my book! in reviews
Korali V.
Roswell, NM
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by Korali V.
I had a lot of expectations for this gel, but it disappointed me. It dries way too fast for you to play with it, fix it or build it up. If you try to add more it becomes so chunky it looks like a mess.
Karim B.
Conyers , GA
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by Karim B.
These are sooo pigmented. I specifically used the red one called “Venus” and it’s super vibrant and it didn’t stan my skin surprisingly (My skin doesn’t stain easily so maybe for someone else it might, just depends) I would so recommend this for doing artistic looks. The best part is that the color doesn’t fade away over time!
Lookits K.
Knoxville
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by Lookits K.
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by Lookits K.
Purchased at: ULTA
WOW colourpops gel liners are the best i’ve tried!! The packing is so sleek and easy to use! These eyeliners are so pigmented and let me create so many fun colorful looks!! i recommend to all my graphic liner lovers out there!! These are amazing
Yadira M.
Kennewick, WA
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by Yadira M.
Love this eyeliner gel is one of my favorites. Formula is so buttery, and so easy to apply. If you’re a beginner with makeup this is the type of eyeliner you need, because you have more control with the brush you applied which is great. I have this for a year now and it haven’t dry out which was surprisingly. Packaging is so pretty and easy to put on your purse ‘cause the size helps a lot. For the price is totally worth it, I do recommend this particular shade.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt , UT
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by Haelei K.
I have 3 browns & a gold. I suck and don’t know the same but I watched a raw beauty kristi video of her testing out colourpop products & she did a green eyeshadow with a gold liner and I fell in love! Soooo! I used a couple different eyeshadows to get the color I wanted & the gold creme gel pot! It applied soooo easily & is seriously the creamiest gel liner everrrr! You can’t beat this product for the price
Sara O.
Conway, NC
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by Sara O.
I love love this eyeliner! The pigment is amazing and it comes in literally over a dozen colors! The formula is smooth and it doesn’t crack, super long lasting for the price point and I definitely will buy again!
bridgette L.
Scottsville, VA
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by bridgette L.
Great product. Easy to use. Very pigmented. Stays put well. A good price. I'm not a master of liner lol..
Hayley M.
Winston Salem, NC
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by Hayley M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lots of pigment for a “drugstore” brand of makeup. I personally like only black so this really does it for me
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by Rosie N.
Not my favorite among the gel pot eyeliners. The formula is a very soft pigmented gel, adding a little water allows it to glide but the pigment is hard to build up. The shade I have here is Stew, which is supposed to be a dark medium brown. And it does transfer too. But for a Colourpop, it looks high end being in a nice glass container and with a sleek cordinated top. This .11oz goes for $7, great price!Overall, I couldn’t use it so I ended up giving it away. Not something I would repurchase.
Rebecca L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by Rebecca L.
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot uploaded by Rebecca L.
These colors are so pretty! Just as pigmented as it shows online! Formula isn’t the creamiest I’ve ever worked with but I just add a tiny bit of mixing medium and VOILA!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lilie B.
spartanburg
il y a un an
ColourPop Eyeliner Creme Gel Pot ? I was wondering if these were pigmented and how they wore. I wanna get into color eyeliner and I think ive heard good things about these but cant remember
Kaylah R. il y a un an
The product itself is easy to apply and has great pigmentation! Once the product dries, it doesn’t smudge (I do a small winged liner and it stays all day). I really like this product, it’s affordable, wears well, and Colourpop has a great selection of colors!