BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesColourPop
Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows

Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows

by ColourPop

Colourpop empty customizable palette that can hold up to 4 of your colourpop pressed eyeshadow shades.

Empty Palette; Can hold up to 4 Colourpop shades

Has anyone bought the BYOP palettes from Colourpop, if so how long does it take for them to ship them Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows ?
Start your review of Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows!
Denise V.
Smithfield, PA
Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows uploaded by Denise V.
This is for the STAR WARS"THE CHILD:"colourpop eyeshadow palette. I've waited to do a review on this but their is STILL NO PICTURE OF THIS.Very frustrated when this happens. THE COLOR STORY IS BEAUTIFUL. I usually dont wear greens but these greenish shades look amazing on and it's super easy to come up with different looks.I love the shimmers n the mattes go on so well n blend great.Also there is no.pressed glitter in this palette. I will definitely be using this one alot.LOVE IT.đź’š
Hannah S.
Caledonia, MO
Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows uploaded by Hannah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love colourpops eyeshadows so much! They are so pigmented and blend so smooth. If I had to choose one brand of eyeshadow to keep using it would definitely be colourpop. The quality of the shadows for the price is definitely chiefs kiss! Definitely pick up one of these palettes and give it a try!
Ann L.
Buffalo, NY
Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows uploaded by Ann L.
Colourpop never ceases to amaze me with all their fabulous launches which are usually back to back. These minis are travel friendly as well as cost friendly. I love the idea of these,the packaging is stunning and the quality of them is fabulous. I love the different color stories,and all are very pigmented.
Jeri T.
Cleveland, OH
Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows uploaded by Jeri T.
I am in love with this palette!! Colourpop is one of my FAVORITE brands!! They are inexpensive and their products are a 10 in my book!! I have been into bubble gum pinks lately and this is one of my most used. The colors are so pigmented and the shimmers shine brightly! I really like the texture of the shadows as well. They feel spongey... creamy almost. I am a fan forever!!
Laura D.
Oak grove , KY
Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows uploaded by Laura D.
I’m reviewing the new Colourpop Disney Thumper eyeshadow palette! It isn’t found on Influenster so I had to use another item. Anyhow, I really like this little palette. It’s quite small, smaller than I thought it would be but that’s ok- know the price is great!! The shades are beautiful like spring, blend easily, and were pigmented. The shade I used in my outer corner isn’t lasting as well as the others, but my eyes are pretty watery today, so there’s that. This palette is super cute and definitely worth buying regardless!
Jackie C.
Howard Beach, NY
Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows uploaded by Jackie C.
My go to everyday palette. A well used and much loved palette by ColourPop called "Bare Necessities." The palette was not available to tag. I change my look up often and this palette is perfect in every way. I use this everyday and the shade range is perfection and so very versatile and you can do many different looks with it. There are natural neutrals which you can jazz up with the complimenting pressed glitter. Neutral browns, mauve, plum, some deeper richer colors and even some peach tones. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blend and long lasting.
Megan B.
Erie, PA
Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows uploaded by Megan B.
Okay, so this review is really for the Fade Into You palette. Literally no idea how this product doesn’t exist on this site yet because it is pretty popular and also an amazing palette. I couldn’t NOT review Fade Into You. I got it and thought that I would dip into it every once in a while, but it has become my favorite palette. It is so much fun and really allows for a lot of creative looks. So versatile!
Lindsay S.
Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows uploaded by Lindsay S.
The colourpop the child palette is a beautiful addition to my palette collection. The shades blend together perfectly and are very pigments.
liz A.
Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows uploaded by liz A.
3- is the large customizable BYOP (24 colors), with the butterfly case. (They actually send the colors individually, so you have to unwrap/place them all separately into the case...) Also, when I ordered mine, most of the neutral/basic shades were out of stock, without the option to backorder. I'd give this 4 stars; but also CS is a total nightmare on many issues (they wouldn't replace one which arrived obviously used/damaged)- so off at least a star. The products are sort of fine if pristine; customer service is a huge nightmare. Also ordering the palette itself is a nightmare since it times out and takes ages and multiple tries.
Krissi A.
Kansas City, MO
Colourpop Empty Eyeshadow Palette ~ Holds Up To 4 Pressed Shadows uploaded by Krissi A.
This isn't exactly what I ordered... I ordered the small customizable palette for $24 ... but there are discounts available if you sign up for their newsletter. I LOVE this palette. You choose the colors you want, so you know you will use all of the colors. You can get pressed glitters (they are a little difficult to work with at first, but stunning!) , matte shades, shimmer shades, etc... you can even customize it with blushes too! They have a small & large option & TONS of colors & finishes to choose from! The colors are vibrant & very pigmented & last all day! It's really a great deal for the price and VERY worth it! I highly recommend this! Check them out! #colourpop #custompalette #pressedglitters #highlypigmented #influenster #reviews ColourPop