BY COLOURPOP

Pressed Powder Shadow Highly pigmented shadow that applies evenly and feels ultra-velvety and silky. This long wearing formula contains a unique combination of softer powders which adheres easily to the eyes, gives a soft focus effect, and blends smoothly and evenly.

Get a load of this bold beauty. The perfect mix of edgy dramatic with a girly twist and bold pops of colour, this baby has you covered for the season. Our first palette with all four finishes: matte, metallic, satin, and duochrome, make it so easy to shake up the scene.

Feels: metallic soft opalescent pink
Late Night: metallic copper with gold duochrome
Silk Street: matte purple-fuchsia
Rayon: metallic dark coral with blue-green duochrome
Go With the Flow: matte true peach
Subdue: metallic lavender with blue-green duochrome
Opulent: metallic bright true fuchsia
Labyrinth: matte dusty pink
Blank Canvas: matte deep maroon
Sea Stars: matte medium yellow brown
Details: matte smoky burgundy sprinkled with hot pink glitter
Peace of Mind: metallic bright burgundy

Application Tips
TIPS: Apply with your favorite shadow brushes. Flat and firmer brushes will give the most color payoff. Fluffier brushes are great for blending. Use a small angled brush to line the eyes.

Ingredients
Feels: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Lauryl Laurate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 771...

Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the shades in this eyeshadow palette!😻💘 This eyeshadow palette does have 2 repeat shades, but they're are great mattes that can be used on an everyday basis and other looks. My favorite color of all time is yellow💛which is why I LOVE the YES, PLEASE eyeshadow palette and the other is purple!💜 I truly feel Colourpop nailed it and continues to be my go-to brand when it comes to great quality eyeshadow palettes at an affordable price! I do have to give the fair warning that 3 shades in this palette are listed on the CP website as NOT safe in the immediate eye area, but I haven't had any allergic reactions so far and I have sensitive skin. I think if you're someone who loves berry tones and neutrals then this is a palette I'll most definitely recommend!
Kaitlyn C.
DICKINSON, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this because I love purples. The shadow I love most is the lilac duo chrome. It layers so well over other shades for me when I wet it. The value is there in every colourpop shadow I have tried and I have almost every palette. It can also make a very simple everyday look and I love that element in my palettes! I would recommend this to anyone looking for great shadows at an affordable price! ColourPop Element of Surprise Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The element of surprise palette is a gorgeous Berry tone, 12 pan palette oh, that includes Matt metallic and Shimmer shades. The formula is very rich and pigmented, blends very nicely , and stays put on the lid for a long period of time. The shade subdue is a beautiful holographic purple that looks amazing on a Halo eye. The palette includes transition and highlight shades as well. You will have no problem creating several different looks using only this palette.
Anna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great palette for a good price! All the shades are pretty pigmented and last all day. The shimmery shades are very soft, but a couple of them are thicker formula and can get a bit chunky. A couple of the mattes are a bit powdery, but I don't get more kick up from them than I do from most of my higher end palettes.

One thing to keep in mind with this palette is that three shades (silk street, opulent, and blank canvas) have notations that they are not intended for use in the immediate eye area. This makes me a little nervous to use them as eyeshadows, so I dropped my rating to three stars.

Overall, I think this palette is pretty good for the price. Just be aware of the notation for those three shades.
Dana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shadows really are a surprise on the kids! Almost half of them are gorgeous duochrome. Just like other Colourpop palettes all the shadows are super pigmented and easy to work with.ColourPop Element of Surprise Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
Amy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
really pretty pigmented shades. very pink. i use this product often - about one a week. i got it off the colourpop website. it's my first time with colourpop and i really like the brand. i wouldn't repurchase the palette, but i would purchase from colourpop
Veronica M.
Newton, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! It was something a little different for me but I loved it! The shadows are easy to apply and they’re long lasting! I’ve been buying from Colourpop for awhile and I highly recommend them!!!!
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first purchase from Colorpop and I am very impressed! Their shadows are great quality, pigmented and last all day! The shipping was super quick and they made sure to package the products well!
Jen B.
Elma, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors are very deceiving. They look plain jane and ordinary in the pan but once swatched & on the eyes they are so unique and beautiful. i love creating intense looks and subtle looks. very versatile and wearable. i really enjoy this color palette and it’s colourpop so it’s affordable and great quality.
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t wait to get my hands on this palette. I love the colors I think this is a palette that can be used year round for any occasion