BY COLOURPOP

Super Shock Shadow Our famous long-wearing crème powder formula with a unique bouncy-like texture. It's super creamy, insanely pigmented, and has one swipe intensity with zero fallout.

Application Tips

For Max Coverage - Use your fingertip and tap shadow directly onto the eyelid. A flat, firm synthetic brush will also work and is perfect for detailed application close to the lash line.

To Blend - Use a fluffy synthetic brush with good movement, dip the tip into the shadow and apply with a "windshield wiper" movement throughout the crease of the eye for a soft and diffused look.

Ingredients
Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

ColourPop Dusk Till Dawn Shadow Kit
  • "I got this as a birthday present and love it. I love Colourpop’s super shock shadows! They’re super creamy and almost wet feeling but they stay on well. I think they apply best with the finger compared to a brush. The colors in this collection are beautiful and all very wearable. The more gold colored one, I think it’s called ‘Star Girl’ when you put it on, it has little fine pieces of glitter and looks like you applied a glitter but it doesn’t feel like a glitter. I definitely think this is worth the money!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is the best curated Super Shock Shadows Set Colourpop has released this far. The shadows are highly pigmented and have a great depth of color and dimension through the use of multicolored glitters. I love the silky smooth formula. Incredibly affordable and much better performance than higher end brands!" in 4 reviews
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
I love these box sets with the super shock shadows I revived this one as a gift and it is just beautiful. I love the duo chrome shades especially. These are very easy to use just pop a couple of colors in the crease for transition and put one of these on your lip and you are good to go.
Kaylee P.
Caitlin M.
These are such great shades. I love the super shock shadows and I love using these Hy themselves or over top of other shadows. They all look different depending on what you put them over so it's like you're getting even more than 6 shadows. The only one so far I'm mildly disappointed in is the deep purple shade. It seems to get muddy and doesn't have a whole lot of actual purple color to it. But the others are fabulous and to be fair I have really only used that particular shade once. Today I used the lighter purple on top of a single sample shade I got in an ipsy bag ages ago from the Nude Dude palette and it looks gorgeous. The white with blue duochrome is also so cool and I plan to try it as a highlight shade eventually.
Max C.
Dover
These eye shadows are great! The super plush texture is surprisingly pigmented and packed with glitter. I love the various colors included in the kit. These are perfect for topping off other shadows.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I'm obsessed with this shadow kit! The shades are so beautiful and glittery. My gripes: the shadows don't apply well for me. Maybe it's just mine? Not sure. There is always fallout on my cheeks and the colors aren't very vivid. I have to put a 'background' or 'base' color that is similar so the glitter does its thing. I don't regret this purchase at all, though. Still like them a lot!
Steffanie R.
Lakeland, FL
These eyeshadows are absolutely beautiful. They are super pigmented and have amazing color payoff. They apply great with a brush, but as always with their eyeshadow they are best put on with your finger. This is a magical set, the colors are beautiful and it was a good price. Two of mine came broken and they sent me a whole new set! Colourpop is amazing.
Catherine M.
Sophia A.
This set is BEYOND gorgeous! All the shadows are the same amazing super shock formula: smooth, creamy, and pigmented. I love this set because the colors are so pretty, the duo-chromes are out this world. I would gift this to all my makeup lovers
Beth R.
Beautiful colours. It's the typical super shock shadow formula. It's a bit creamy and finishes powdery and sticks. It stays a long time. This was limited edition set. They always have cute limited editions!
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MAKEUP PRODUCT EVER! the eyeshadows are absolutely stunning! The shades are really pretty and they are soft and have a lot of glitter in them. I apply these with my finger although you can use a dense brush to put them on as well. I can’t say enough good things about this set! They even have iridescent shades which are my fav! #colourpop #dusktilldawn #supershockshadow #glitter ColourPop Dusk Till Dawn Shadow KitColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection
Lila S.
Harwood Heights
Would love to try this out how about u