MakeupLip MakeupLipstickColourPop
Disney Designer Crème Lux Lipstick

ColourPop Disney Designer Crème Lux Lipstick

by ColourPop

#DisneyAndColourPop

LUX it up. Enriched with our LUX Blend of hydrating butters, this creamy-matte, long wearing lipstick glides on the lips for intense pigmentation in shades made for every skin tone.

This item is limited edition.
©Disney

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Hydrated Silica, Flavor, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Butter, Euterpe Olerecea Pulp Powder, Punica Granatum Seed Oil; MAY CONTAIN: Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Usage: First prime your lips with our Lippie Primer to provide a smooth surface for your lipstick, then define your lips with Lippie Pencil and now you're ready to apply your Lux Lipstick.

What’s your favorite shade? I love the texture of these lipsticks.
I would love to get a sample and review it on my social networks
Haaretz you guys trued this product ? I would like to get recommendations on it
Start your review of ColourPop Disney Designer Crème Lux Lipstick!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,441 reviews
Review for: JASMINE
This is one of the lipsticks from the Disney designer line from Colourpop. I tested several in store and they all performed really well. I selected “belle” to purchase. Super affordable at only $7.00, performs as well as higher end lipsticks. It is a medium, rosy plum with warm undertones and a cream finish. One swipe gives full coverage. It applies smooth, glides without tugging. Lightly moisturizing and stayed on my lips for roughly 4 hours if I didn’t eat.
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,464 reviews
ColourPop Disney Designer Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Heather A.
Review for: BELLE
I love, love this lippie! Cream formula in bullet form is my preferred lip product. This color is a rosy berry and it is so soft and buttery. My lips feel soft,not sticky or dry. They color is so beautiful with a great color payoff. The packaging is really gorgeous,so sleek with all the Disney princesses names engraved.
Ana M.
Pomona, CA
ColourPop Disney Designer Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Ana M.
ColourPop Disney Designer Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Ana M.
Review for: TIANA
I love this lipstick, it’s so pretty on the lips💋 I believe that it would look amazing on everyone, plus the formula is great as it doesn’t dry your lips! It is very pigment and non expensive, definitely recommend!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,176 reviews
ColourPop Disney Designer Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Keara J.
Love this formula doesn’t dry lips or clump up! This brand always pulls through! Definitely recommend. #trend #
Mrs. M.
ColourPop Disney Designer Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Mrs. M.
I’m a huge fan of ColourPop’s Lux Lipsticks. The collaboration with Disney Designer made this lippy all the more fun! 💚Neon Baby💚 “The Beat Drop” Gel Eyeliners: The pigment of these gel eyeliners is amazing. I didn’t notice any transferring in the formula whatsoever. Lux Lipstick: The Princess Jasmine 👑 Lux Lipstick is a dream both in color and in texture. It’s so smooth and luxurious. Colourpop always has fantastic packaging which never goes unnoticed. 🙌💗 🍦The Scoop🍦 Neon Gel Eyeliner: • [user:colourpopcosmetics] “The Beat Drop” Lux Lipstick: • [user:colourpopcosmetics] Disney Designer “Princess Jasmine” Highlighter: • [user:ofracosmetics] “Star Island” Bronzer: • Detty N. Fit Me #200 Blush: • Detty N. Fit Me #202 Concealer: • [user:lagirlcosmetics] “Vanilla” Foundation: • Loreal C. [user:lorealmakeup] Infallible #420 Loose Powder: • Detty N. Fit Me #10 Brows: • [user:benefitcosmetics] “Gimmie Brow” #5 Makeup Prep: • Derma E. Vitamin C Serum • [user:peterthomasrothofficial] Bright & Plump Moisturizer • Sam M. Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil * shesheido Wrinkle Resist 24 Tags: 🏷 #makeup #beauty #glam #slay #selfie #lookoftheday #photooftheday #motd #nofilter #GRWM #undiscovered_muas #everydaymakeup #abhprsearch #cosmetics #blush
Suna M.
Glendale Hts, IL
ColourPop Disney Designer Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Suna M.
Review for: ARIEL
The packaging was too cute I couldn’t miss it! I’m a huge Disney fan. So anything Disney, automatically pulls me over. The formula is creamy, feels comfortable on the lips, isn’t drying, and isn’t scented, which was kind of a bummer for me, but still love it and The cute Princesses signatures!
Bella D.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: BELLE, ARIEL
ColourPop Disney Designer Crème Lux Lipstick. One of the best colors and lipsticks that I love are the Disney colors and, if they were sold again, I would buy it without thinking and apart because it looks like my favorite blogger's lipstick that I could not buy but I have Belle's and with that I am happy 😁😍😍😍
Kristel M.
Review for: JASMINE
Awesome lipsticks! Colourpop always delivers great quality, beautiful shades with a great finish. Happy I got it.
Stephany E.
?
ColourPop Disney Designer Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Stephany E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: ARIEL
It’s an okay lipstick! I had gotten it as a Christmas gift so I can’t complain to much ! It does stay on a little bit but not long lasting
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,493 reviews
Purchased at: Colourpop
Review for: SNOW WHITE
I was excited to try this lipstick shade in the Snow White line. The lipstick didn’t disappoint- it was incredibly pigmented, and didn’t transfer off my lips much when eating and drinking. To my surprise it also made my lips appear larger, which is definitely a good look! This red lip shade is fabulous- I definitely recommend it so anyone else can channel in their inner Snow White princess!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grace S.
Delta , PA
il y a 2 ans
Chanandler B. il y a 2 ans
Do take into consideration that even if the shade is exactly the same, your undertone and skin tone will make a difference in how the shade looks on you than it does on her!