ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick

by ColourPop

This full coverage lipstick is packed full of the finest pigments to give you long wearing, true color in shades made for every skin tone. This formula glides on like butter and has a creamy matte finish. Our exclusive LUX blend of Acai, Jojoba and Pomegranate Seed butters hydrate and keep your lips looking fresh AF. Natural antioxidants protect your lips from environmental stressors and premature aging.

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Hydrated Silica, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Butter, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Euterpe Olerecea Pulp Powder, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Usage: First prime your lips with our Lippie Primer to provide a smooth surface for your lipstick, then define your lips with Lippie Pencil and now you're ready to apply your Lux Lipstick.

What is the perfect brown/beige/nude lipstick all in one? No pink undertone. ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick
Would you recommend this for someone quite pale?
Are this lipsticks matte?
Start your review of ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,380 reviews
Review for: STILL CRAZY
Colourpop Creme lux lipstick in the shade, “belle”. These retail for $7.00 and there are lots of colors in the line. “Belle” is a medium, rosy plum with warm undertones and a cream finish. It had good color coverage in a single layer, which was buildable to full coverage with two layers. The texture was smooth and glided across my lips without tugging and applied evenly. It wore well for four hours. It was lightly hydrating.
Lorelei N.
O Fallon, MO
ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Lorelei N.
Purchased at: ULTA
The lipstick is actually really good. It’s definitely not transfer proof (but at this stage what is?) But the colour payoff is great! I bought “Liquid courage” and it’s my favorite lipstick to use by them. It’s a good mixture of creamy and matte! I would say buy it, Especially since colourpop is a big brand for a low cost!
Stephany Z.
Sutton, MA
ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Stephany Z.
I love these lipsticks! They go on smooth and last most of the day without drying on your lips ! They are affordable too which is great. Easy to apply and they have a huge selection of colors to choose from.
Brianna S.
N Tonawanda, NY
ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Brianna S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wasn’t too sure about a cream lipstick because I’m more of a matte person but this is a different story! I love the feeling of these lipsticks! They are so great and natural looking not super shiny at all!!
Annie C.
ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Annie C.
Review for: FOOLISH
I have the color FOOLISH. It’s a bright coral orangey color lipstick. Great color payout and very smooth on the lips when applying. It doesn’t make my lips feel dry, and it’s not overly shiny either. Overall, I like this lipstick 💄
Ariel B.
Uxbridge, MA
ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Ariel B.
Review for: LA LADY
100 shades of Disappointment. Buyer Beware; the shades reflected online are NOT true-to-life, and 5 out of 5 of the colors I got were completely different than advertised. The formula was nice, sure.. but not long lasting. Even worse? Colourpop offers NO Refunds. Booooo!
Kristina F.
Review for: TIP TOE, UNO MAS, WHAT IF, FOOLISH, GALLOP, LA LADY, LAY OVER, LIQUID COURAGE, ON DISPLAY, PINKIES UP
These lipsticks are super pigmented and come in really interesting colors. My favorite shade by far is Foolish. They last really well on the lips and go on quite creamy, but not overly so. While wearing them, I don't find major issues with melting or migration of the lip color. Though you can get a super opaque saturation of the lip color by swiping it as normal, I find my favorite way to apply these is to dab them on my lips and leave a wash of color. They are so pigmented that this process is relatively easy and they leave a relatively matte finish that can last hours when applied that way. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good-quality bullet lipstick in more interesting colors and at a very affordable price.
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
ColourPop is such a great brand for people who are just starting out with makeup or even the pros. The price point is always great and super affordable. This lipstick has a wonderful smell it reminds me of a sweet cake smell. Its nice and creamy and comes in an abundance of shades. They definitely have a color for every one. ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick #wakeupmakep #makeup #makeupjunkie #beautyjunkie #beauty #beat #lipstick #ColourPop
Carolina H.
Manassas, VA
ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by Carolina H.
Review for: C'MON SIS
I love this shade. The formula is great! It’s easy to use/apply. I really need to purchase more shades. And it’s also super affordable!
han S.
Hoffman Est, IL
ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick uploaded by han S.
Review for: BETTER OFF
i don’t normally wear lipstick, but this is one of my favs! the color is super cute and perfect for a natural colored bold lip. the consistency is creamy and not drying, definitely rec!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melodie M.
Independence, MO
il y a 5 mois
Lura A. il y a 5 mois
Everyone is different. Somones perfect nude may need a pink undertone, browns and beiges don't work for everyone. Mine is Joy Ride or Pay day by Huda Beauty, but they are both a rose based color. Joy Ride is dusty rose and Pay Day is a rosy mauve.