ColourPop Crème Gel Liner

by ColourPop

Application Tips

To prevent breakage, be sure not to overadvance the liner.
To smoke out or smudge, use a pencil brush.

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Beheneth-5, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510).

Do you put eyeliner on your waterline below? Do you tightline on top? Do you go with a darker color or lighter color? ColourPop Crème Gel Liner
I’ve never used any eyeliner from color pop how is it? Is it long lasting?
Are these liners worth the price? Are they long lasting?
Start your review of ColourPop Crème Gel Liner!
Product Highlights
...are very creamy and work very well in your water line as well as your tight line. They stay all day and do not smudge or smear. The color selection is also very nice and well rounded. Perfect for every skin tone and eye color.in reviews
...Ulta and I will definitely buy it again. [product:colourpop-swerve-creme-gel-eyeliner-pencil]in reviews
idk know the name but i think this is the black one and its very smooth and pigmented , does smudge a little but i don't mind !in reviews
The formula of this eyeliner is very creamy, but it doesn't smudge easily. It is easy to apply and you easily make dark, semi-precise lines. The tube twists to push out more product. I would recommend this to a friend.in reviews
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
ColourPop Crème Gel Liner uploaded by Jennifer D.
ColourPop Crème Gel Liner uploaded by Jennifer D.
Review for: HoneyDude
Tried this shade out based on the good reviews I've seen on these gel liners. White seems too harsh so went for a more muted look. Seems to stay on well..wish it had a BIT more brightness. Will continue to use and recommend for a softer, more awake waterline look!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,365 reviews
Review for: Cry Baby
This is the Colourpop creme gel liner and they retail for $5.00. I’ve had a few and some definitely perform better than others. Medium pigment. Some shades didn’t have buildable coverage, harder to layer. I tried a color called crochet and it is a medium pink with warm undertones and flecks of icy pink shimmer. Has medium pigment that could be built up a little with short strokes. Fades noticeably after about 7 hours.
Raisa H.
Buffalo, NY
ColourPop Crème Gel Liner uploaded by Raisa H.
Review for: Exit
I love this shade "exit." It's a pigmented white liner that makes the eyes more open and bigger. I have yet to find another dupe or something similar to this because not everything works as great as this one on the waterline. I have nothing negative to say about this and I absolutely love colourpop! ColourPop Crème Gel Liner
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
ColourPop Crème Gel Liner uploaded by Amy S.
Review for: Prance
I love Colourpop's cream gel liner. I use them on my waterline and they stay in place all day. The glide on smooth and creamy and pigmented. They can break easily since they are creamy but as long as you don't heavy hand it you will be good. I currently own about 15 different colors and love them all.
Christine H.
Brockton, MA
ColourPop Crème Gel Liner uploaded by Christine H.
I have been SEARCHING for a light brown eyeliner, Not one that looks black. And I finally found it, specifically the brown from the raw beauty krist collab. It is PERFECT!
Carolina L.
Providence, RI
ColourPop Crème Gel Liner uploaded by Carolina L.
Review for: Mr. Bing
This one is my go to when I want to add some depth to a bold lip even though its a eyeliner I use it as a lip liner. The price for the quality of the product is definitely reasonable. I would love it if it were a little more sturdy. It’s broken on me before. I would definitely buy again though I have 15 of them already I can’t get enough.
Lyreitza C.
Sanford, FL
ColourPop Crème Gel Liner uploaded by Lyreitza C.
Excelentes y súper recomendados. Tienen muy buena pigmentación y duran todo el día. Me encantan son los que más uso para cualquier look. ColourPop Crème Gel Liner
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
ColourPop Crème Gel Liner uploaded by Jessie C.
I got two of the liners from the Limoncello line in Castello and Puppy. The colors are beautiful but be careful when you use them. It breaks really easily. The first time I got them, they were broken in three different spots. I got a replacement and when I received them Castello was fine but Puppy was broken at the very bottom, still usable so I didn’t do anything. But when I used Castello the next day, the tip immediately broke off. I could still use it at an angle so the pressure is right on the pencil but just use a light hand when using this.
Kristy G.
Sulphur, LA
ColourPop Crème Gel Liner uploaded by Kristy G.
I absolutely love the colors that colourpop provides and I love the added color it adds to your eyes for a pop! I just wish that the wear would last a lot longer but besides that I give 4 stars, oh yeah and it's affordable !
Ewa B.
ColourPop Crème Gel Liner uploaded by Ewa B.
Review for: Punch
ColourPop Crème Gel Liner this gel liner is super nice. It’s long lasting and it dries down so it’s perfect to use on your waterline. It’s super affordable too and there is so many shades to choose from. Honestly one of my fav eye pencils ever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natasha P.
Bothell, WA
il y a un an
Riddle me this......Why does it say 'Not intended for use in the eye area'? It's EYELINER! WTF? This is ColourPop Crème Gel Liner in the color Untz. Am I safe using this? I'm not so sure now. I saw this eye look in a magazine (see second photo) and they suggested this eyeliner to get the look.
Mary P. il y a un an
All I could think was that they don’t want you using it on the waterline.