ColourPop Crème Gel Colour

by ColourPop

Crème Gel Colour The precision of a liquid with the ease of a gel-based formula. This long-wearing formula has high-intensity pigment and provides ultra smooth application without tugging or pulling.

Application Tips

Apply with a super fine and firm synthetic angled brush.
Work quickly as the formula becomes transfer-resistant once it dries.
Close jar tightly after use, or it will dry out and you will be sad.

Ingredients
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499).

I want to try this, but my skin is VERY oily, does this last? Does it transfer?
Has anyone tried out the shade Prance? If so, is it good?
It is a smooth formula? And its dry Quickly?
Start your review of ColourPop Crème Gel Colour!
Product Highlights
“Great eyeliner I am a big fan of gel liners that are easy to apply because of my hooded eyes and this product is great 👀 would buy it again and again rather than from a drug store definitely recommendable” in 40 reviews
“...amazing!!! Super great quality! They go on easily and don’t budge once set with black eyeshadow!! I love colourpop!” in 12 reviews
Hawthorne, CA
ColourPop Crème Gel Colour uploaded by Amanda A.
ColourPop Crème Gel Colour uploaded by Amanda A.
After using a handful of different colors of these I can say that I would not recommend them. The pastel and bright colors arrived dry so I had to find a way to make them usable again. Even after getting them to be wet they dried down and cracked and crumbled into my eye. There is a way to use them and be satisfied with the result but in my opinion it's not worth the effort. I'll continue to try to use these since I spent money on them but I would not recommend or repurchase them
Magnolia, TX
Review for: Call Me
I don't normally use gel liners but i was pleasantly surprised by this one! It was creamy with great color payoff and it dried down and didn't budge until I was ready to remove it. The one con I found was that I didn't have a lot of time to play with the product or consider where I wanted to place it once it was on my brush. Almost as soon as I put it on my brush, I needed to apply it so it took me a little longer than normal because I was also making sure I didn't pick up a lot of product at one time to keep from wasting it. Other than that, it was a great liner!
Kingsland , GA
ColourPop Crème Gel Colour uploaded by Tara G.
I have this gel liner in several colors and the color Puppy Love (Orange) is my favorite. The formula is smooth and glides on simply with an eyeliner brush. It's an easy eyeliner to master a wing with because its easy to glide on. A small amount goes a long way. With a setting spray I've had no smudges at all. The shade Puppy Love is an orange and in a cute round pot. It looks amazing with the Orange You Glad Palette too.
SEYMOUR, TN
Review for: Swerve
Love love love Colourpop!! These little pots are amazing. So many uses, not just for making a wing... they are great for a base on your eyelids to make eyeshadows really pop and stick, Halloween time, yes girl!!!! You can be a sugar skull, zombie queen, whatever you wish with these amazing pots. They have so many colors to choose from and they are not expensive. It's a creamy, soft product that glides like butter... no dragging or pulling.. highly recommend trying these.
Van Nuys, CA
ColourPop Crème Gel Colour uploaded by Sophia B.
Review for: Swerve
I really wanted to love this gel liner. I’ve been looking for a good gel liner that was black for when I wanted really pigmented liner, and I was hoping this would be it. Unfortunately, the liner below was the best I got from it before it went downhill and it went downhill fast. When you get it fresh it’s smoother and I would call it nicer, but it quickly dries and loses moisture over time.
Chester, MD
ColourPop Crème Gel Colour uploaded by Sadie G.
I am TOTALLY in love with this formula! It’s creamy, but not “slippy,” so the color stays where you put it initially. I used both Venus (red) and Teaspoon (green) for this look! Once dried, they do not crack, flake, slide, or run! They stay put all day but you still don’t have to scrub to get them off. 10/10! So glad I have nearly every color of these!
Clarksville, TN
ColourPop Crème Gel Colour uploaded by Joni C.
Omg, have I just found the ideal liner for hooded/deep set eyes to do a wing?? I didn’t put any other makeup on because I wanted to play with the color and try doing a wing, which I am not good at lol. It glides on so smooth with no tugging or patchy areas. I could build it up or leave it simple. It was so easy to use and now I can do colorful wings because this comes in sooo many colors!! I got kicker(silver), cry baby(lilac), and overboard(bronze). I’m beyond excited!
Los Angeles, CA
I usually used the colored version of this eyeliner. I love to play up my makeup looks with colored eyeliner. It makes you look like you have a ton of makeup on when it’s only eyeliner. I usually have no problem with these but I’ve have instances where it rubs of because I have very oily skin but it’s an amazing eyeliner.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently tried this formula in Colourpop’s purple shade, Piggy Bank, and I loved it! I was easily able to draw myself a lil wing and the shade went perfectly with a look I concocted from the brand’s It’s My Pleasure palette. I didn’t have any trouble with creasing or dryness, and the pigmentation is awesome. I’d definitely recommend giving this product a try!
Review for: Swerve
I really like this product. It works really well. Sometimes a little difficult to remove, and it doesn't smell great, but that is no reason to dis something. 100 percent would recommend though. I would definently but this again. Maybe I would try different shades though.