ColourPop Crème Gel Colour

by ColourPop

Crème Gel Colour The precision of a liquid with the ease of a gel-based formula. This long-wearing formula has high-intensity pigment and provides ultra smooth application without tugging or pulling.

Application Tips

Apply with a super fine and firm synthetic angled brush.
Work quickly as the formula becomes transfer-resistant once it dries.
Close jar tightly after use, or it will dry out and you will be sad.

Ingredients
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499).

i have the white and pinkish purple shades but im not sure how to use them.. any tips?
How well does this last on oily eyelids?
What can I do to make it more smooth and easy to drag when applying?
Start your review of ColourPop Crème Gel Colour!
Product Highlights
Great eyeliner I am a big fan of gel liners that are easy to apply because of my hooded eyes and this product is great 👀 would buy it again and again rather than from a drug store definitely recommendablein reviews
...amazing!!! Super great quality! They go on easily and don’t budge once set with black eyeshadow!! I love colourpop!in reviews
Amethyst B.
Toronto, ON
ColourPop Crème Gel Colour uploaded by Amethyst B.
I got the Like Dynamite vault from ColourPop recently. I really love the colours. It's my first prime using a potted gel eyeliner, so I don't have a lot to compare it to. I tried to do something very artistic with them and it was going well until the product dried onto the brush. If you want to do something fancy, I do recommend having some other medium to mix with to deal the setting time a bit. Because once it dries, put another coat on or beside it will cause it to crumble. If you have any good suggestions for products to mix it with, please do send them my way. Also, the packaging is beautiful. I think I'm gonna keep them in the box forever because it's just so pretty.
Skully S.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Swerve
Awesome liner. Really easy to use it just glides right on. It dries down matte and does not move after it dries. It’s really affordable too and you get a ton of product. A really great liner definitely worth giving it a try.
Destiny P.
Grand Falls
ColourPop Crème Gel Colour uploaded by Destiny P.
ColourPop Crème Gel Colour uploaded by Destiny P.
I love the creme gel liner, I have the orange one(shown in picture) and it is incredible!! It went on so so easily, the colour showed up right away, I didn’t have to finesse it to make the colour pop up so I did not use a lot of product therefore it will last me a long time, plus it stayed on ALL day! No smudging, nothing it performed amazing and looked amazing! Great product and am trying to get one in every colour!
Lyka L.
Review for: Swerve
it’s very very creamy! it’s 10/10 would recommend. it’s really good for hooded eyelids.
Mckayla N.
Review for: Swerve
I love this so much! It last so long I use it everyday. I couldn’t be any more happy with this product
aleena A.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Swerve
I absolutely love this product. My personal favorite eyeliner is a gell base liner. I can control the thickness the texture and everything else about this. It gave a smooth line on my eyelid and it definitely stayed long.
Michelle C.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Call Me, Best O
I like the idea of gel liner since I haven’t used it for a while, but this one dries out so fast. I’ve only used it a couple of times and it’s already dried out. I wouldn’t buy again also because I find liquid eyeliner way easier to apply
Destiny L.
Cambridge , ON
ColourPop Crème Gel Colour uploaded by Destiny L.
Review for: Call Me
Love this eyeliner and use it all the time. It’s my favourite gel liner because it’s affordable but still pigmented and long lasting. I also love how it gives you enough time to work with it before it dries down on the eye.
Kayla F.
Ottawa, ON
I got this product in lavender and light blue to match some wigs I have perfectly ! I am obsessed with the unique shades and the versatility of this product. Goes on super creamy and lasts forever. Ultra pigmented so perfect for Social media posting!
claudia B.
Levis, QC
Review for: Call Me
was beautiful and smooth at first but fastly became hard and crazy dry, very disappointed..wouldn't recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...