Tiffany G.
Oceanside, CA

How is the staying power on these? Do you set with a powder after use or is it good to go with just the product?

Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Oklahoma City, OK
1 year, 5 months ago
I have combination skin and have never been able to find something that dries matte and doesn't smudge but this products definitely does that for me. I highly recommend it! It stays in place all day and I've never had to apply anything else.
Nakaiya W.
Nakaiya W.
Bensalem, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
I usually don't set it with powder because it stays in place on it's own. But once I did set it with powder and I didn't notice a difference. So you really don't have to set it with a powder.