Lolly A.
Lolly A.
Bessemer City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are the blotted and ultra blotted lip products? Is the wear patchy, and how long do these last on the lips?
Claire W.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
2 months, 3 weeks ago
The Ultra Blotted Lips are $6 and they aren't patchy at all! I love them! I have Zuma, Split, Cherry on Top, and Double Scoop! They're all excellent!
Mahrisch (Muh-Reesh)
Mahrisch (Muh-Reesh)
Los Angeles, CA
2 months, 4 weeks ago
I've only tried the ultra blotted lips. They are transfer proof and long lasting. These lasted about 6-7 hours even through eating and drinking. Without eating or drinking, I'm sure it would have lasted me all day and night lol I have only used Split and Cherry on top. This formula is a sheer matte like the website claims it to be but if you're looking for more color payoff you can build it up. I used Split in the second picture and I applied 2 layers to get that color payoff. Cherry on top is patchy on the first layer but if you add another layer it evens out. I wore 2 layers of cherry on top in the first picture. This formula is definitely lightweight and if this is what you're looking for, I say it's worth it.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
2 months, 4 weeks ago
I have the ColourPop x Alexis Ren Blotted Lip and I love it! One swipe makes it look as if your lipstick has lightly faded (which is the point). I really like it though, because it allows me to wear a lipstick without a full-face makeup, and still feel like I look presentable. Mine never went in patchy.