BeautyFaceFace MakeupColourPop
- Compact - Pressed Powder Blush (RomCom)

ColourPop - Compact - Pressed Powder Blush (RomCom)

by ColourPop

Brighten your complexion with the perfect natural flush of colour in a soft and buildable powder blush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ColourPop - Compact - Pressed Powder Blush (RomCom)!
How would you rate this product?
Ailani S.
stockton
This blush is super pigmented, I like having the sunkissed look. You can build up the pigment fairly easily, it is a bit shimmery, but the colors are very accurate to what it’s meant to be. I would definently buy again :)
Katie R.
Durham, NC
I have the sailor moon Luna blush compact and I absolutely adore it! I love the color and the way it looks when applied! You don’t have to use a lot and I’ve been using it for awhile and haven’t come close to putting a dent in it! Definitely recommend!!
Laramie F.
Union Mills, NC
I love Colourpop’s blushes and have had great success with every shade I’ve tried! The product applies and blends out nicely and never looks cakey or patchy. I like these blushes because I find them to be both affordable and good quality!
Lazarena L.
Clifton, NJ
This blush has amazing pigmentation and actually blurs my pores. It wears well all day, like all other colourpop blushes I’ve tried, and has a matte-ish finish. I would definitely buy it again when I hit pan (which won’t be soon since a little goes a long way)
Raquel M.
Fort Morgan, CO
I love anything and everything from Colourpop but all of their products are of amazing quality as well as a value price
Adriana G.
It was recommended to me by a friend and since I love blush decided to buy. I have tan skin and this product worked great for me. It was pigmented which I loved. I would buy this product again in a heart beat.
Cyntheara T.
Lynn, MA
I like this blush, the name is super cute too. It's a buildable color, so you can either go up or down first its opacity. I like the compact it comes in and that you could easily push out the product if needed. I'd like to look more into the other colors they have to offer.
Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been looking for a stick blush, and in my last visit at Ulta I found this affordable and cute blush stick, my skin is combo so my cheeks getting dry with the powders so I thought it could be a good idea to this, the color is so beautiful, is buildable, is not greasy at all, I love the packaging is so beautiful I love it, I definitely buy it again! The color that I love is under pressure
Luna A.
I got a sample of the The Balm Balm Springs blush in the shade “In Full Swing” and I fell in love. Then I looked at the price and knew there was no way I was going to spend $21 on blush. So I looked up dupes and someone recommended Colourpop’s pressed blush in RomCom. Eight dollars later ($6 for the blush itself, $2 for the compact) and I have a full size blush that gives me the same pretty natural flush as the $21 blush did! I do have to warn that this blush is SUPER pigmented and a little goes a long way, definitely build this one!
Christy K.
Fife, WA
Literally one swirl has A LOT of pigment so use it lightly if youre fair skinned. This is best for people with a tan complexion but still beautiful regardless of who wears it.

Looking for your answer?