ColourPop - Collection - My Little Pony (Pressed Powder Shadow Palette) uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.ColourPop - Collection - My Little Pony (Pressed Powder Shadow Palette) uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.ColourPop - Collection - My Little Pony (Pressed Powder Shadow Palette) uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.

BY COLOURPOP

Butterscotch: white with subtle pink violet opalescent sheen Blossom: metallic peach with pink and gold duochrome finish Starshine: metallic golden tangerine Bluebell: satin golden ivory Applejack: matte dusty red violet Skydancer: metallic bright icy... see more...

Paola M.
houston
I really love all the colors and use it daily in my crease, and waterline. I bought it for collecting purposes but got so obsessed with the colors.
Alex S.
Fridley, MN
Loved the colors goes on great love the little luminating eye shadow looks so pretty on and stays on for a while love we're it
Dione F.
Los Angeles
PINK AND ORANGE SHADES! Are why I bought this palette. They are amazinggggg for a matte finish and so easy to blend.
Nicole C.
Tampa
This palette is a dream! From the extremely cute packaging, to the shadows themselves. Colourpop never disappoints. The mattes blend out well. The shimmers bring a POP of light into your eye. This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes that I own.
Forrest Jamie S.
ColourPop's collab palette is cute - MLP doesn't have any nostalgic value for me as I've never watched it, so I'm not impressed by the packaging or any of that. The palette itself is wonderful - gorgeously pigmented as always, and the colours are pretty unique.

back