BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsColourPop
- Collection - My Little Pony (Makeup Bag)

ColourPop - Collection - My Little Pony (Makeup Bag)

by ColourPop

Party like a Pony and get the entire My Little Pony Collection! Includes the entire 12 piece collection, makeup bag, brush set, and stickers!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ColourPop - Collection - My Little Pony (Makeup Bag)!
Patty C.
Weston, WV
ColourPop - Collection - My Little Pony (Makeup Bag) uploaded by Patty C.
I've always wanted this pallete for such a long time!! I don't have a lot of color palettes, this is so exciting!! These shades are so pigmented!! The only thing I'm not excited about is to the pressed glitters. Yes I would recommend this pallete if you are wanting to have that rainbow pallete.
Yarlene Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this bag, it’s been my go to makeup bag for a couple of months now. It’s just the right size to fit all my go to items. Right now I have a powder compact, makeup removing wipes, a mirror and a couple of lip products that I’m trying to use up.
Meghan F.
London, ON
Great product! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting it! I think it couldn’t have been better and the final result looks nice on the product. It gives off a nice finish which is illuminating on the face!

Looking for your answer?