ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set

by ColourPop

Large Powder Brush:  For the perfect dusting of face powder or bronzer on the face or body, use our large, full and fluffy face brush.

Blush Brush:  The brush that does it all, blush, bronzer, highlighter, you name it it can blend it! Use it for cream or powder formulas, this one is a must have.

Angled Face Brush:  Want a little more precision? Create soft contours with blush or bronzer and blend it out easily with the angled face brush.

Stippling Brush:  For complexion perfection, our short & flat topped brush blends out foundations, primers, or blushes like a dream. Use it with any liquid or cream formulas.

Fan Brush:  Make your highlight pop! The fan shape provides a super soft application, perfect for powder, cream or liquid highlighters.

Small Fluff Brush:  It’s small, fluffy, and versatile. Use it to highlight, shade, or set your under eyes with cream or powder formulas.

Small Eye Shader Brush:  Apply eyeshadow or concealer exactly where you want it. The flat, firm tip provides precise application for powder, cream, or liquid formulas.

Medium Eye Shader Brush:  Cover your bases with a medium flat tip, firm shader brush. For powder, cream, or liquid eyeshadows or concealers.

Blending Brush: Buff it out! For eyeshadows and even concealers, this small fluffy brush is applies and blends out cream or powder formulas easily.

Tapered Blending Brush:  Blend that shadow with our super soft, tapered blending brush. Perfect to use with powder or cream formulas, it fits perfectly in the crease to blend and diffuse any eyeshadow.

Pencil Brush:  Smoke it out! The small tapered tip is your go-to brush for a smoky eye to blend eyeliner or eyeshadows along the top or bottom lashline.

Angled Eye Brush:  Precision eye lining and brow shaping. The firm, angled brush can be used with powder or cream formulas. Clean cat eyes and feathery brows are in your future.

Does anybody know when they are gonna restock the brushes because I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks now and they're still out of stock.
Is it affordable and where can I get it?
Start your review of ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Francisco C.
Santiago
good, savings and incredible quality, they help you a lot with makeup and you can achieve fantastic finishes
Reyianna W.
La Mesa, CA
ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set uploaded by Reyianna W.
ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set uploaded by Reyianna W.
Purchased at: Colourpop
I just recently purchased these and immediately upon opening them they smelled. The faux roll had such a chemical smell it was on the brushes also. I let them air out for a few hours and it was faint almost gone. Now once I put these babies to work baybay they worked like they should and how they should. They are soft and pick up and hold product really well. I didn’t use all the brushes on my look just 7-8. Now when it came to washing them they did great it is my shampoo that sucked. As you can see below I have 2 brush with cream product still deep in the bristles. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I still fully recommend and the price point is great!
Buffie M.
ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set uploaded by Buffie M.
Purchased at: Colourpop
These brushes are so soft and blend make up so well. Pick up a lot of product and holds it well. These are better than my morphe brushes
Melissa C.
ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set uploaded by Melissa C.
I absolutely love this set of brushes! If your in need for a full brush set this is the one for you! I prefer colour pop brushes over morphe or maybe I should say they are equally good brushes. I also have a crazy brush obsession too. This is a good set for a pro or someone new! ColourPop
Cassylynn K.
Whitehall, PA
ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set uploaded by Cassylynn K.
ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set uploaded by Cassylynn K.
Love 💕 ColourPop products! I got my set on sale for $30 originally $44! The brushes work great, bristles are soft an manageable! The handles are great sized for maneuvering around the face features! Absolutely, recommend to anyone new or pro makeup artist or enthusiasts! I have a fetish for makeup brushes! To me you can never have enough to use or try to find which brand offers the best brushes that can withstand time & uses! A necessity for me is how the brands brushes work after cleanse! Very important
Mahek A.
South Amboy, NJ
ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set uploaded by Mahek A.
The brushes are really soft. When I heard colourpop was releasing brushes I had to get them and they didn’t disappoint.
Lyreitza C.
Sanford, FL
ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set uploaded by Lyreitza C.
Me gustan mucho son suaves y de muy buena calidad. Están perfectas para viajar y el set lo compré por tan sólo $20 en especial más un código que utilize. Verdaderamente valió la pena. ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set
Keah P.
Oley, PA
ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set uploaded by Keah P.
I love this brush set. These are much higher quality synthetic brushes than the price would suggest. The handles have a good weight to them, which makes them easy to use. These brushes are perfect for a beginner or maybe a teen. They come in a cute baby pink vegan leather roll that's great for travel. I have washed them multiple times and they have held up so well. If absolutely recommend these brushes to a friend.
Maud V.
besse sur issole, PA
Je suis ravie d'avoir acheté ce set, tout d'abord parce que j'ai eu un super prix grave aux remises. Et ensuite parce que la qualité est top !! Comme tous leurs produits d'ailleurs !
Maria D.
ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set uploaded by Maria D.
I l.o.v.e. these brushes. Love love love them. They hold product effectively, are easy to clean and are soft on the eyes. They blend/pack colors insanely well and are a makeup artists best friend. I haven't used the facial brushes because I have IT Cosmetics brushes I love for that, but the eye brushes of the set work like a charm. I use them with every makeup look I try. I've had Morphe, Urban Decay and BH Cosmetics brushes (for eyes) and none compare to these. I do wish they provided more shapes of eye brushes as this is a superior set of brushes, but what is in the roll does the job for most any makeup look I try. I'm glad I got these and purchased the Stone Cold Brush set from Colourpop due to the quality in this product. I'm ecstatic with both sets. If you're looking for more of an eye-related brush roll, get the Ultimate Brush roll, but either way you're not missing out from Colourpop or makeup application awesomeness. ColourPop Brush Bundle with Roll Brush Set