ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set uploaded by Veronica C.ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set uploaded by Turquoia D.

BY COLOURPOP

Large Powder Brush:  For the perfect dusting of face powder or bronzer on the face or body, use our large, full and fluffy face brush.

Blush Brush:  The brush that does it all, blush, bronzer, highlighter, you name it it can blend it! Use it for cream or powder formulas, this one is a must have.

Angled Face Brush:  Want a little more precision? Create soft contours with blush or bronzer and blend it out easily with the angled face brush.

Stippling Brush:  For complexion perfection, our short & flat topped brush blends out foundations, primers, or blushes like a dream. Use it with any liquid or cream formulas.

Fan Brush:  Make your highlight pop! The fan shape provides a super soft application, perfect for powder, cream or liquid highlighters.

Small Fluff Brush:  It’s small, fluffy, and versatile. Use it to highlight, shade, or set your under eyes with cream or powder formulas.

Small Eye Shader Brush:  Apply eyeshadow or concealer exactly where you want it. The flat, firm tip provides precise application for powder, cream, or liquid formulas.

Medium Eye Shader Brush:  Cover your bases with a medium flat tip, firm shader brush. For powder, cream, or liquid eyeshadows or concealers.

Blending Brush: Buff it out! For eyeshadows and even concealers, this small fluffy brush is applies and blends out cream or powder formulas easily.

Tapered Blending Brush:  Blend that shadow with our super soft, tapered blending brush. Perfect to use with powder or cream formulas, it fits perfectly in the crease to blend and diffuse any eyeshadow.

Pencil Brush:  Smoke it out! The small tapered tip is your go-to brush for a smoky eye to blend eyeliner or eyeshadows along the top or bottom lashline.

Angled Eye Brush:  Precision eye lining and brow shaping. The firm, angled brush can be used with powder or cream formulas. Clean cat eyes and feathery brows are in your future.

Alexis B.
Canberra
If you are looking for a great starter brush set for an amazing price, these brushes are the way to go! Super soft, and a HUGE range of brushes that you could ever want! I just got my set yesterday and I couldn’t be happier with my decision to buy these. I bought a couple single brushes and fell in love with the quality! They are heavy, but not uncomfortable to hold, they are so soft and don’t feel “pokey” and are super easy to clean! Cannot suggest these highly enough! Definitely worth the “splurge”!
Olivia P.
Melbourne
Love these brushes! This kit came with so many brushes and all the different types needed! The bristles are soft and they look so nice! They pick up the product so nicely and I just love them! They were quite cheap for the number of brushes in the set and would definitely recommend!!
Kimberley P.
Harrowsmith, ON
Don’t waste your money on these extremely low quality brushes. I wish I would have spent 20 more dollars and actually got brushes from Sephora or Walmart. The fibres come out all the time and the smaller brushes are so flimsy. Don’t buy into this product because of the name like me.
Grace D.
Auckland
These brushes are amazing for their price. They work very well but I find that some of the face brushes are a bit small. I would recommend these brushes to makeup lovers.
Cody w.
Oldpark, Belfast
I love theses brushes one of my best ones I use they are super easy to use and very good a blending. They are so easy to clean also and feel so soft. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Genny W.
Great brush set bristles are soft . Bristles feel smooth . Great quality and reasonably priced. Not always the easiest to find in store.. very happy with my purchase
Lãä Ã.
These brushes are super cute and soft. They look amazing. However the price is very high for the amount of brushes you actual receive and order in the first place so If you are willing to spend that much then I would recommend them however is your price point is lower I would not.
Diandy C.
I like them a lot, they are super soft, they blur the makeup very well, for the moment of resistant boots and I am glad that it is so because where I buy them they are very expensive and up to now it is worth it!
Balqees M.
giza
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Karina P.
Chip and bad, i don’t reAlly like, no good for me, no good for do your makeup, i buy it at color pop web page, i used 3 time
Jenn E.