ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set uploaded by Veronica C.ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set uploaded by Turquoia D.

BY COLOURPOP

Large Powder Brush:  For the perfect dusting of face powder or bronzer on the face or body, use our large, full and fluffy face brush.

Blush Brush:  The brush that does it all, blush, bronzer, highlighter, you name it it can blend it! Use it for cream or powder formulas, this one is a must have.

Angled Face Brush:  Want a little more precision? Create soft contours with blush or bronzer and blend it out easily with the angled face brush.

Stippling Brush:  For complexion perfection, our short & flat topped brush blends out foundations, primers, or blushes like a dream. Use it with any liquid or cream formulas.

Fan Brush:  Make your highlight pop! The fan shape provides a super soft application, perfect for powder, cream or liquid highlighters.

Small Fluff Brush:  It’s small, fluffy, and versatile. Use it to highlight, shade, or set your under eyes with cream or powder formulas.

Small Eye Shader Brush:  Apply eyeshadow or concealer exactly where you want it. The flat, firm tip provides precise application for powder, cream, or liquid formulas.

Medium Eye Shader Brush:  Cover your bases with a medium flat tip, firm shader brush. For powder, cream, or liquid eyeshadows or concealers.

Blending Brush: Buff it out! For eyeshadows and even concealers, this small fluffy brush is applies and blends out cream or powder formulas easily.

Tapered Blending Brush:  Blend that shadow with our super soft, tapered blending brush. Perfect to use with powder or cream formulas, it fits perfectly in the crease to blend and diffuse any eyeshadow.

Pencil Brush:  Smoke it out! The small tapered tip is your go-to brush for a smoky eye to blend eyeliner or eyeshadows along the top or bottom lashline.

Angled Eye Brush:  Precision eye lining and brow shaping. The firm, angled brush can be used with powder or cream formulas. Clean cat eyes and feathery brows are in your future.

liz O.
These brushes are super affordable and they are good quality as well. The only thing is that if you’re barely starting to do your makeup these brushes are not labeled to what there for.. but another than that I love them 💗
Miranda V.
I love colourpop and all of their beauty products. I have never bought anything from them and been anything less than impressed the shipping is fast and cheap and the quality of the makeup is amazing! I always recommend this brand and will buy again in the future.
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This brush set is life. Love how it comes with everything I could need for a full face. I use it everyday for work or school or even an outing. Easy to use and apply very satisfied with this product.
Brie V.
Holton, MI
This is one of the best and affordable makeup brush set I have ever purchased. They are so soft, easy to use and blend makeup so easily. They also clean very easily which is a plus.
Cinthia D.
Weslaco Tx
I love colourpop items but omg the brushes are the best they don't get ugly within time and are super pretty tbh will totally purchase again and truly recommend 💕
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
These brushes have become my favorites. They feel solid and well-made. The ferrule (metal part around the bristles’ bass) is solid and not wobbly. The bristles are soft and work well with both CP’s pressed powders and super shocks. Honestly, these brushes have become my favorite skin with my MAC brushes. The price is great and much more affordable for beauties on a budget. I threw my Morphe brushes out because these are leagues better
Cassidy H.
I loveee these brushes! They’re amazing quality for the price and amount of brushes you receive. These were the first makeup brushes I have ever bought and I’m glad I made the right decision to buy these colourpop ones. I use majority of the brushes every single day and I am even considering doubling up on some brushes to always have clean ones. Great brushes.
Elizabeth T.
Crestview
This is not the worst brush set but it’s not the best. When I first got them, I didn’t like them at all. I gave them another shot & I love some of them but some of them are horrible. The eye brushes pick up a lot of product but do not apply nor blend well. I use the face brushes more. They’re very soft & feel great but I’d rather spend my money elsewhere.
Amber S.
I ordered these and was immediately regretting it because of the no return policy. I was truly expecting the worst. I finally got around to using thing (reluctantly) and was blown away by the quality of these brushes. They blend so well and I keep reaching for these over and over. The powder brush is so soft but sturdy. My favorite brush set I own.
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I am absolutely in love wit this brush set. The bristles are super soft on the face. My favorite is the Powder Brush. The bristles are also sturdy, they do not fall out! 10/10 would recommend! You will not be disappointed. ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set
Jenn E.