ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set

by ColourPop

Large Powder Brush:  For the perfect dusting of face powder or bronzer on the face or body, use our large, full and fluffy face brush.

Blush Brush:  The brush that does it all, blush, bronzer, highlighter, you name it it can blend it! Use it for cream or powder formulas, this one is a must have.

Angled Face Brush:  Want a little more precision? Create soft contours with blush or bronzer and blend it out easily with the angled face brush.

Stippling Brush:  For complexion perfection, our short & flat topped brush blends out foundations, primers, or blushes like a dream. Use it with any liquid or cream formulas.

Fan Brush:  Make your highlight pop! The fan shape provides a super soft application, perfect for powder, cream or liquid highlighters.

Small Fluff Brush:  It’s small, fluffy, and versatile. Use it to highlight, shade, or set your under eyes with cream or powder formulas.

Small Eye Shader Brush:  Apply eyeshadow or concealer exactly where you want it. The flat, firm tip provides precise application for powder, cream, or liquid formulas.

Medium Eye Shader Brush:  Cover your bases with a medium flat tip, firm shader brush. For powder, cream, or liquid eyeshadows or concealers.

Blending Brush: Buff it out! For eyeshadows and even concealers, this small fluffy brush is applies and blends out cream or powder formulas easily.

Tapered Blending Brush:  Blend that shadow with our super soft, tapered blending brush. Perfect to use with powder or cream formulas, it fits perfectly in the crease to blend and diffuse any eyeshadow.

Pencil Brush:  Smoke it out! The small tapered tip is your go-to brush for a smoky eye to blend eyeliner or eyeshadows along the top or bottom lashline.

Angled Eye Brush:  Precision eye lining and brow shaping. The firm, angled brush can be used with powder or cream formulas. Clean cat eyes and feathery brows are in your future.

Arre these good quality brushes? What brand would you compare them to?
Are these brushes really as spectacular as they look? what do they tell me ?
Are these easy to clean? Are the brushes soft?
Start your review of ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle  G.
New City, NY
ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set uploaded by Danielle  G.
The  is beautiful. I love how soft they are & how nicely they  blend out products. The color is so pretty, the roll is beautiful & the price is insane. I feel like these brushes will last you a long time but when the time comes, I will be repurchasing these. Colourpop can do no wrong in my eyes.
Alma Rocio C.
Puebla, Puebla
ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set uploaded by Alma Rocio C.
ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set uploaded by Alma Rocio C.
These brushes are one of the best I have bought, they blur the shadows to perfection, each one does its job, the brushes do not become ugly with their use, these are super recommended from colourpop, apart from the fact that they bring their cases that keep them beautiful! and they are also beautiful
Nida A.
ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set uploaded by Nida A.
Had high hopes for these brushes but they didn’t live up to my exceptions. Hairs fall out when you’re using them and the quality isn’t that great. I like the clean design but the performance is just not good.
Samantha A.
Mississauga, ON
ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set uploaded by Samantha A.
ColourPop Brush Bundle Brush Set uploaded by Samantha A.
Sleek, cute, and compact packaging. Soft, light weight, the bristles stain easily after a single use (post wash), bristles fray a little after frequent wash and use. I would recommend not getting the full white set if you care about brush aesthetics 😅, perhaps a grey or other coloured brush set would be best. #influenster #makeup #brushes
Genny W.
Great brush set bristles are soft . Bristles feel smooth . Great quality and reasonably priced. Not always the easiest to find in store.. very happy with my purchase
Kayla N.
Paradise, PA
I own a few random brushes and I finally wanted to get my hands on a full set. The brushes are very soft. I mostly use the shadow brushes and they blend out eyeshadows well. And for someone who is still learning I think these are a great value.
Jana Y.
Lansford, PA
A big variety of brushes! I love that the handle is smaller than my other branded brushes, and the face and eye brush variety is great. They're pretty soft and they look nice!
Averi C.
Kingsport, TN
LOVE! Colourpop brushes are some of my fav brushes! They blend anything and everything out so well! 😍
Guadalupe T.
San Leandro, CA
The brushes of this brand are very good, when I use them for the first time I was happy they are very soft I love how you apply the shadows and they are very easy to wash and do not mistreat at all.
Jayne D.
These brushes are super soft and glamorous.  These basically cover all the brushes you need to make any look.  They perform beautifully and I always reach for these over all other ones.  I lost some of them so I am super bummed as no other brushes come close to these!  Would repurchase!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...