BY COLOURPOP

A Crme Gel formula that gives precise application. It glides on smoothly and adheres to the skin to give 10+ hours of wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney H.
Wade
Eyebrow pomades are hard sometimes, especially if they come from a cheaper brand. But this pomade form colourpop works so well. I like how creamy it is. I always have my pomades dry out because I either don’t close the lid all the way or I just don’t use it for an amount of time do they dry up. This one has never dried up and I have had it for quite some time.
Chasity R.
Oak Ridge, TN
Very very moist when you first receive but over time it obviously dries out a little, so I add face oil and it’s fine. It’s a great formula and stays on long. Can’t beat it for the price. Just like abh but just a thinner consistency.
Arizbeth D.
carson ca
Most amazing pomade ever easy to apply product doesnt get clumpy
Not pricey at all it is great value
I am a repeating user doesnt run out fast defines brows making them look natural
I definitely recommend this
Kacie O.
Los Angeles
As good as the ABH dipbrow, but like them, needs a wider shade range for redheads. This one is better than ABH's Auburn, but still not quite right.
Nicole R.
Pacoima, CA
To me this is horrible, makes my brows look too fake not natural at all, on a hot day this did not last on me at all
erica m.
Never let's me down! My eye brows are fuller an have great shape with this colourpop highly recommend it
Anna B.
United States
I tried this product when I dyed my hair Auburn. The formula of this product was nice enough to shape and fill my brows while coloring them in a natural way to mach my hair (from blonde to red).
Abby C.
Darien
I don’t have this product in the shade Arched Auburn but I have it in Black N Brown and it is a holy grail! I use it everyday! It is small but it will last a long time! 100% reconvened!
Krista-lynn S.
Toronto
One of the few companies that sells brow products for red heads. I didn’t realize how hard it was to find until I needed it for a client lol deff recommend.
Francis E.
Peñuelas
Very pigmented and smooth, a little goes a very long way and it's very forgiving. My only complaint is that it does kinda rub off sometimes.