BY COLOURPOP

Brow Boss Gel Perfect for taming and grooming brows of all shapes and sizes. The perfect finishing touch to any brow routine! It adds definition and slicks those babies back without ever looking crunchy.

Application Tips

Brush through brows, following the direction that the hairs naturally grow.
Apply over any brow product or wear alone.

Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Ppg-5 Ceteth-20, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Trisodium Edta, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.

• Have you tried ColourPop Brow Boss Gel ?!3 Answers
  • Is this good to hold in place fine hairs without it looki...1 Answers
  • Does this make you’re brows crunchy?4 Answers
ColourPop Brow Boss Gel
  • "My secret weapon for beautiful well tamed brows. Strong yet natural hold, lasts all day with no flaking or issues." in 10 reviews
Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
I havent tried too many brow gels so im not sure how this compares to cult faves like boy brow and the benefit brow gel. This one holds pretty well but doesn't really make my brow hair stay in place. I gave this 3 stars because of the shade. I wasnt sure which to pick and didnt want a dark color, I got light brown, its a little too light for me but maybe the medium brown or dark brown would be a better choice in the future.
miranda w.
Purchased at: ULTA
It's amazing. When I first got it I got it in a clear color and I thought it was perfect it wasn't crusty wasn't dry it just sat perfect and no one really thought I was wearing brow gel it just looked like I had nothing on my eyebrows. But for price it was amazing at my Ulta it was around $6 and that's a great price and for the for the amount that they gave me it was the perfect size and perfect amount of money
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
I’ve been trying various brow gels, and figured I’d pick this up, bc colourpop is my ride or die makeup brand. It’s okay, I suppose? I don’t know that it necessarily holds my brow hairs in place, but if I’m going for a lazy no-Makeup look, it does leave a nice tint. I go between this and the e.l.f. brow gel, currently, and I think I prefer the latter.
Emily A.
Rosewood
I recently purchased this in the shade light brown. For the price point I really love this formula. It lasts well throughout the day and doesn't appear to wear off. I only use this to give my brows a little color and structure on days that I don't feel like doing a full brow look. For what I need it for I think it is a great product.
Alondra M.
Brooklyn
For the price you just can’t go wrong with Colourpop. With brow gels I’ve noticed it’s hard to find the RIGHT one. I’ve tried so many and some of the brushes are too big or a weird shape. The Brow Boss has a tiny brush, exactly what I look for in a brow gel. It shows up white when you apply it but turns clear after 2 seconds so I don’t mind it. It doesn’t change the color or remove any product you have filled your eyebrows in with definitely repurchasing! ColourPop Brow Boss Gel
Melanie S.
Fresno
This is one of colour pops best product! It works amazing, this leaves your eyebrows in place for hours & I love that the price it’s very convenient. If your starting into makeup this is probably one product that you definitely need
Antoinette R.
Decatur, AL
Purchased at: Colourpop
This is ok but I haven’t used it with just a eyebrow pencil I use it with Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade it sorta messes up my brow with that mixture I’m sure if I used something lighter it would work fine
Karen S.
This brow gel cant be beat. At first it leaves a white residue on your brows but just tap it with your fingers and voila your brows wont go anywhere. Its really good and inexpensive.
Em B.
Absolutely loved it! Good product and great packaging.  Definetly worked better than I would’ve expected. It was very straight forward with use. It lasted me a good while from when I wake up to when I take it off. 10/10 would recommend
Michelle L.
At first, I really did love this brow gel! The consistency is waxy enough that it would hold up my brow hairs and make them look thick and amazing. But, I noticed that this would not last the entire day. If I applied this in the morning, my brows would not look nearly as nice and lifted 3-4 hours into my day. On first application, it is amazing and it looks amazing. But I wasn't impressed as I checked on my makeup later on in the day. Maybe if it had better staying power, I could love this a little more. Also for anyone worried about it leaving a white residue behind, it does look a little white straight out of the tube but if you tap your brows in a little after applying it, it would definitely go away and you wouldn't notice the color and it would blend in with your actual brow hairs.
Izzy U.
Plymouth, MN
Does this make you’re brows crunchy?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Have you tried ColourPop Brow Boss Gel ?!
Jayoon🐧 L.
urbana, IL
How pigmented is this?
Gwen S.
Is this good to hold in place fine hairs without it looking too dramatic?
Joanna D.
Is this comparable to the Anastasia Beverley Hills brow gel?