Colourpop Bff Volumizing Mascara Purple Prose 7g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colourpop Bff Volumizing Mascara Purple Prose 7g!
How would you rate this product?
Allison  W.
Silver City, NM
Colourpop Bff Volumizing Mascara Purple Prose 7g uploaded by Allison  W.
This is the first mascara I’ve used that isn’t black or brown and I love it! I have been wanting to try this for awhile but I was scared that it would be weird. There were a lot of negative reviews so I was skeptical. I really like it though! I’ve used it several times and every time I use it, I like it even more!
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
Great color payoff, great brush, dynamic look, this particular color formula is a bit dryer than I like. Overall a really solid and visible colored mascara option.
Hillary S.
Hutto, TX
There is so much transference with this mascara. It leaves black flecks everywhere and makes me look like I have raccoon eyes. This product did not work for me.
Amber M.
Hales Corners, WI
This is such a pretty color. I just hate the shape of the brush, similar to the bts by too faced. I love using this to give my bottom lashes a nice pop of color. It is very pigmented and I don’t need to even put a primer on the top to have the color show up.

Looking for your answer?