BeautyFaceFace MakeupColourPop
Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle

ColourPop Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle

by ColourPop

Exclusive.She really is a funny girl, get ColourPop's Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle including Beast Lux Liquid Lip and Enchanted Mirror Blush Compact.Kit Includes:Enchanted Mirror Pressed Powder Blush (warm pink) (0.26 oz)Beast Lux Liquid Lip (mid-tone pink nude) (0.17 oz)A plush, velvet liquid lipstick with medium buildable coverage that creates a soft, diffused look. Features an innovative whipped formula that contains a blend of antioxidant rich ingredients: Pomegranate, Goji Fruit and Grape Seed Extract to nourish lips.

Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Distarch Phosphate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Quercetin, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alumina, Dimethicone\u002FVinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, Flavor, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)

Will they be making a Princess Jasmine Collab🤭?
Do they still sell this? The packaging looks gorgeous! What shade is the blusher?
Is this still available? Is it worth?
Start your review of ColourPop Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle!
Yana S.
Dubai, Dubai
ColourPop Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle uploaded by Yana S.
I really regret I was sleeping on this collection when #colourpop released it. However you still can purchase their 4 princesses liquid lipstick online (like I did). The shade Belle won my heart. It’s such a perfect everyday shade (for my liking). It’s a thin mousse texture while applying the lipstick. It smells like a light pinch of vanilla to me. It gets matte right after applying. I have to admit: it feels a bit drying on the lips but not too much like most matte lipsticks do. But the most exciting is ColourPop Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle lasts on me all day long. It doesn’t move around while wearing the face mask (which nowadays it important criteria). I would definitely recommend to catch the last chance to get this limited addition lipstick to your collection.
Christina H.
Los Angeles, CA
ColourPop Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm obsessed with Beauty and The Beast Belle is my favorite Disney Princess so I love when Colourpop comes out with their Disney calibrations. I got this at Ulta on sale for $10 the regular price is $18. The blush is a so pretty I love mauve color blush, the liquid lip is a pretty pinkish brown that makes my lips pop. The packaging is so pretty the blush case is my favorite the design is beautiful you have to have it out to display with your makeup.
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
ColourPop Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle uploaded by Elizabeth N.
I'm a total colourpop fan!👏🙆‍♂️ when I found out they were coming out with an all Disney collection I couldn't be more excited! Beauty and the Beast is one of my most favorite Disney movies! So I had to get this little collection! These are limited edition collections so I knew I had to get my hands on them quick!🙌🙌 The packaging is very pretty it comes in a little box and it has beautiful different colored shiny 🥀🌹🥀 roses 🥀🌹🥀 on it. It comes with a Luxe liquid lip gloss in the shade Beast. And a beautiful little blush compact with a mirror the shade of the blush is called Enchanted mirror. Both the shades of the blush and lipstick are beautiful and go 💯 perfect together! #influenster #makeupgame #mymakeupbag #wakeupmakeup #glamgame #gamechanger #gameface #disney #beautyandthebeast #lipsticklove #favoritelipstick #blush #makeup ColourPop Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle
Caitlin  L.
It’s gorgeous I got it for collection reasons but it’s actually beautifully pigment. I definitely recommend anything colourPop they are amazing. It is soft though may be easy to crack. I would definitely buy again but always sold out
Shu W.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
The packaging on this was toooo adorable and I felt that $18 for this bundle was not bad at all. I went out of my comfort zone with this blush and usually gravitate towards mauves but wow it was so pretty. It is pretty build able. As for the liquid lip it was comfortable on the lips and did not feel drying at all. I believe they said this was a new formula. I did not notice any bleeding at all. I love that this formula didn’t ball up on your lips
Jeda A.
Fort Lupton, CO
ColourPop Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle uploaded by Jeda A.
ColourPop Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle uploaded by Jeda A.
Very cute packaging! It comes with a mirror and is the perfect size! The blush shade is a perfect rose pink shade that blends out perfectly in the cheek💕
Julisa  M.
Pharr, TX
ColourPop Beauty and The Beast Belle Bundle uploaded by Julisa  M.
I love this blush from colourpop apart that it's Disney collection,super pigmented peachy shade. It's absolutely amazing and colourpop always dosuch a great job with the packaging which is super beautiful. If you love disney you would love this. I love it 🥰
Joana S.
Robstown, TX
I got this for my birthday as I am a huge Beauty and the Beast fan! It is so beautiful but I never really use it as I see it more like a collector’s item!
Kayla K.
Baton Rouge, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Belle blush! It’s the most beautiful radiant, just pinched pink that can be sheer or built up. Definitely and underrated blush, in my opinion!
Clair R.
Mobile, AL
I love it!! The packaging is beautiful! The blush has a buildable pigmentation. The lipstick is nice however I wish it would be longer lasting