ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray uploaded by Claryssa I.

BY COLOURPOP #82 in Setting Spray

Crystal Setting Spray A crystal-infused​ ​​finishing spray to set and keep your makeup in place all day.

A soft mint coloured setting spray to help protect the skin and provide long lasting wear.

Contains:

• Aventurine Crystal
  • Film former to help keep make up in place
  • Cucumber water to calm irritated or tired looking skin
  • Lemon extract to boost Vitamin C and reduce free radicals on the skin
  • Honey extract to reduce oil production on the skin
  • Coconut Water to boost hydration
  • Refreshing cucumber fragrance

Application Tips

Shake me up gently. Hold at an arm length away from your beautiful face and spray spray spray!

​TIP: Spray throughout the day to refresh your face and keep the good vibes comin'! Don't spray directly into eyes or mouth!

Ingredients
Water, Quartz Powder, Honey Cocoates, Cucumbus Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Methanol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Flavor, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray
  • "i love this setting spray it’s for oily skin and makes your skin matte after you have done your makeup and i love it and the smell is amazing!" in 4 reviews
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
Amazing scent, keeps my makeup in place all day, I love the glass packaging and the spritzer on the bottle lets out a fine mist! I have oily skin and it helps lock everything in place.
rose r.
Í like this product. Smell delicious and its so refreshing! I don't like the spray so much... it spend dropsss of liquid literally!!
Andrea S.
Canterbury
It has a horrible spray. Smells like cucumbers, very refreshing but I don’t feel like it does much for my makeup.
Twyla D.
Calgary
At first I didn't care for this but I find myself using it more frequently. I like how it melts into my skin.
Dayanna E.
miami
Smells so good and maybe is not the perfect one but it works. For the price it works. I want to buy them all
Elizabeth S.
Looking for an affordable setting spray? Try Colourpop! It has for different skin types.