ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray uploaded by Claryssa I.

BY COLOURPOP #82 in Setting Spray

Crystal Setting Spray A crystal-infused​ ​​finishing spray to set and keep your makeup in place all day.

A soft mint coloured setting spray to help protect the skin and provide long lasting wear.

Contains:

• Aventurine Crystal
  • Film former to help keep make up in place
  • Cucumber water to calm irritated or tired looking skin
  • Lemon extract to boost Vitamin C and reduce free radicals on the skin
  • Honey extract to reduce oil production on the skin
  • Coconut Water to boost hydration
  • Refreshing cucumber fragrance

Application Tips

Shake me up gently. Hold at an arm length away from your beautiful face and spray spray spray!

​TIP: Spray throughout the day to refresh your face and keep the good vibes comin'! Don't spray directly into eyes or mouth!

Ingredients
Water, Quartz Powder, Honey Cocoates, Cucumbus Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Methanol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Flavor, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray
  • "i love this setting spray it’s for oily skin and makes your skin matte after you have done your makeup and i love it and the smell is amazing!" in 4 reviews
Melissa R.
Woodbury
This setting spray is so pretty and doesn't leave any weird discoloring. It smells amazing and I love the glass bottle packaging! So high quality for such an affordable price, I would definitely recommend this
Julie M.
Jonquiere, QC
The setting is really good, my makeup is sure to last all day when i use it. Plus it smells amazing. A small cons is that the mist is not soft, you need to spray it from far away if you dont want to have a hard spraying in your makeup
yu k.
i love this setting spray and it's very good for controlling shine and it smells really good! however it sprays very big amounts of product and shoots them unevenly therefore i had to change the spray into a spray which i already knew is fine and now i love it!.
Denise S.
DORAL, FL
Smells amazing. However I experienced and annoying little stinging sensation Every time I used it . I would advise if you have extremely sensitive skin, that you stay away from this product.
Kate ♡.
Ajman, Ajman
Great product, I love the sturdy packaging, the colorful box and stickers. The sprayer could be improved as it’s not as fine as it need be. Didn’t break out my skin, did help melt my makeup into my face, but did not keep my skin oil free.
Mariel P.
Tijuana
I like a lot this setting spray it is so refreshing and smell delicious the only thing i don’t like it is the mist it’s so thick not fine and gentle as i like i have to change the bottle to anothet diffuser hope they change that thing.
Sue J.
Melbourne
A great setting spray at a great price, definitely give it a try if you’re considering it! The spray bottle itself is pretty awful, I decanted mine into another bottle.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I have a bit of a love hate with this spray. The packaging is beautiful and heavy, the spray smells amazing, the price is on point BUT this lost a point because the spray is so damn aggressive!!! It shoots my fave so damn hard and I dont know why!! I have all four of these and they are spray hard. Im contemplating swapping the bottle but I dont want to because the bottle is so pretty!!!
babby d.
Sabah
To be honest , when I first heard that Colourpop was gonna release their own setting spray . I was excited about it until I even purchase 3 of it in one go. Let's talk about what I hate the most about this. I really hate that it washes mt foundation, its like I'm using water or makeup remover! idk if its just me but for sure it's a no no for me. And the smell !!! My GOD!!! it  has a very strong smell that I really don't like. I understand they wanted to keep the theme and filling of flower and beach but the fragment is just ehhh....
abbs m.
Waterloo, ON
Okay this product is awesome! I just received it in my last order from colour pop, it smells great and the spray distributed evenly onto your face. The bottle is very cute and it holds your makeup for about 4-6 hours! Would highly recommend to my roommates!