ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray uploaded by Claryssa I.

BY COLOURPOP #77 in Setting Spray

Crystal Setting Spray A crystal-infused​ ​​finishing spray to set and keep your makeup in place all day.

A soft mint coloured setting spray to help protect the skin and provide long lasting wear.

Contains:

• Aventurine Crystal
  • Film former to help keep make up in place
  • Cucumber water to calm irritated or tired looking skin
  • Lemon extract to boost Vitamin C and reduce free radicals on the skin
  • Honey extract to reduce oil production on the skin
  • Coconut Water to boost hydration
  • Refreshing cucumber fragrance

Application Tips

Shake me up gently. Hold at an arm length away from your beautiful face and spray spray spray!

​TIP: Spray throughout the day to refresh your face and keep the good vibes comin'! Don't spray directly into eyes or mouth!

Ingredients
Water, Quartz Powder, Honey Cocoates, Cucumbus Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Methanol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Flavor, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray
  • "i love this setting spray it’s for oily skin and makes your skin matte after you have done your makeup and i love it and the smell is amazing!" in 4 reviews
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I really do like this setting spray. I like how it melts my blush and highlighter into my skin.
Cons. The smell is quite strong. And I had to just a different spray bottle. But I’ll definitely buy again
Sam S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I like the formula for this setting spray as it does lengthen the life of my make up, however the mister/sprayer is not fine enough and can actually leave spots on your make up if you don’t pat it into the skin with a beauty sponge
Erin K.
Allen Park
I love this, I got it in a set that had a lipstick, setting spray, and a highlighter in it. It smells great as my face feels fresh and my make up keeps up all day even after the gym. I would recommend this to anyone.
Savannah K.
Garland, TX
The setting spray makes my makeup last significantly longer, and leaves a slightly dewy finish. However, the mist isn't very fine, and I hate the act of using it because of it's aggressive spray.
Martina O.
Moorpark, CA
Colourpop never disappoints! I love this spray. It has such a nice fresh smell and does a good job at keeping my oils under control. The one thing I don’t like about this is the nosil. Way too much comes out!
Destiny M.
Dover, PA
I own a million things from colourpop and this happens to be my favorite. It smells great and it keeps my makeup in place and my face refreshed.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Solid setting spray. Smells almost like nothing which is good, a lot of the time you get things like this that smell awful but this one is good.
Evelyn V.
Hayward, CA
I love the formula of all of their sprays. All you have to do is put it into another bottle (I switch to the mario b. one) and you’re all good!
Nichole K.
lancaster,PA
I love this setting spray it’s for oily skin and makes your skin matte after you have done your makeup and I love it and the smell is amazing!
Kennia Y.
Love this product and its price. I recommend if you’re willing to try something new. It makes make makeup last longer and feels more natural.