ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray uploaded by Claryssa I.

BY COLOURPOP #82 in Setting Spray

Crystal Setting Spray A crystal-infused​ ​​finishing spray to set and keep your makeup in place all day.

A soft mint coloured setting spray to help protect the skin and provide long lasting wear.

Contains:

• Aventurine Crystal
  • Film former to help keep make up in place
  • Cucumber water to calm irritated or tired looking skin
  • Lemon extract to boost Vitamin C and reduce free radicals on the skin
  • Honey extract to reduce oil production on the skin
  • Coconut Water to boost hydration
  • Refreshing cucumber fragrance

Application Tips

Shake me up gently. Hold at an arm length away from your beautiful face and spray spray spray!

​TIP: Spray throughout the day to refresh your face and keep the good vibes comin'! Don't spray directly into eyes or mouth!

Ingredients
Water, Quartz Powder, Honey Cocoates, Cucumbus Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Methanol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Flavor, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray
  • "i love this setting spray it’s for oily skin and makes your skin matte after you have done your makeup and i love it and the smell is amazing!" in 4 reviews
Miranda V.
I love colourpop and all of their beauty products. I have never bought anything from them and been anything less than impressed the shipping is fast and cheap and the quality of the makeup is amazing! I always recommend this brand and will buy again in the future.
Crystal S.
Fayetteville , NC
I absolutely love this setting spray! The smell and the ingredients are great and it seems do the job just fine. The only flaw on this product is the bottle itself. When I spray my face it’s harsh and leaves big drops running down my face :( I do recommend this product but you might want to switch to a different container until they can fix their bottle performance.
Rachel H.
Love this! Smells great,makes my makeup last, and the bottle seems to be not using up too fast either! The only thing is that the spray can be kind of intense unless you hold the bottle far away from your face.
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
I wouldn’t say this keeps my makeup in place any better than not using a setting spray but it smells great and has a pretty glass bottle! I like to think the crystal benefits make it worth it to use😊
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
I love these. They keep my face on quite well, but they don’t exactly control my oily areas as much as I’d like, but, for under $10 they get the job done and smell pretty good.
Sean W.
This is an incredibly hydrating setting spray that really helped hold my makeup against my dry winter skin. It has a soft dewy finish and blends your makeup nicely. It did exaggerate my pores a bit so I used a pore filling primer whenever I planned on using it which worked fine! The nozzle on this collection is absolutely atrocious though. It sprays way too much product and doesn't have any sort of mist so you have to hold it super super far to not soak your face. I felt like because of that, I went through so much product so so quickly.
Evelyn B.
Apple Valley
I absolutely love Colourpop products but this setting spray irritates my skin and it quite literally burns me to a he point that nothing can soothe me but cold air.

I do not believe that I am allergic to any part of this setting spray because I have had extensive allergy tests in the past and did not have any reactions to the listed ingredients. I feel that this issue is more likely to stem from the formula of the spray itself. This is unfortunate because the spray does have a beautiful glow to it and smells divine.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I was kind of surprised by this setting spray. It does work really well. You can't beat the price either. It has a nice, fresh cucumber like scent to it. I had to transfer it to another spray bottle because the original bottle only sprayed out huge drops, it didn't provide a fine mist at all. I've heard multiple people claim that too. You can get cheap, small spray bottles just about anywhere.
Palmira B.
One of the best primers I've used it yet it is not willing and it doesn't leave your skin sticky it covers pores well and it gives skin a glow and helps the foundation actually stay on longer and I mean it like longer and it looks Flawless after application of foundation and makeup
lesly g.
I was expecting so much more from this setting spray. I was disappointed because once you spray it feels like it just sits on your skin for a long time. It also is supposed to have a matte finish but feels more dewy than anything