ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray uploaded by Claryssa I.

BY COLOURPOP #82 in Setting Spray

Crystal Setting Spray A crystal-infused​ ​​finishing spray to set and keep your makeup in place all day.

A soft mint coloured setting spray to help protect the skin and provide long lasting wear.

Contains:

• Aventurine Crystal
  • Film former to help keep make up in place
  • Cucumber water to calm irritated or tired looking skin
  • Lemon extract to boost Vitamin C and reduce free radicals on the skin
  • Honey extract to reduce oil production on the skin
  • Coconut Water to boost hydration
  • Refreshing cucumber fragrance

Application Tips

Shake me up gently. Hold at an arm length away from your beautiful face and spray spray spray!

​TIP: Spray throughout the day to refresh your face and keep the good vibes comin'! Don't spray directly into eyes or mouth!

Ingredients
Water, Quartz Powder, Honey Cocoates, Cucumbus Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Methanol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Flavor, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray
  • "i love this setting spray it’s for oily skin and makes your skin matte after you have done your makeup and i love it and the smell is amazing!" in 4 reviews
Lorena M.
For $6 I feel like we’re gettin such a tiny amount. Also I’m very oily and I don’t feel like this did a whole ton to keep my oils at bay. I would give it s lifespan of like 3/4 hours. Where as my makeup revolution oil control setting spray gives me about 5/6 hours. Not a bad product! Just not my personal favorite and also, the spray itself kind of squirts out :/
Karlie M.
I'm so upset that they discontinued this. It smells like cucumber melon and makes my makeup last. The spray is a little harsh but I just spray from farther away. Get option for oily skin.
Trish B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this setting spray. It makes the powdery look go away and sets my makeup in place. The only reason i gave it a four is because the spray application is horrible. It sprays out a lot and it ruined my mascara but all i have to do is remember to apply my mascara after I’ve applied the setting spray.
Lulu ❤.
I love this spray. I use it daily. It has a light cucumber scent and sprays evenly. This formula is meant for oilier skin and I think it definitely helps keep my makeup in place and my shine under control. I stocked up so I won’t run out for awhile! You also can’t beat the price!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am in love with this setting spray! Not only do I love colourpop, but I love their setting sprays. I have a variety of different ones including the ColourPop Amethyst Crystal Priming Spray. They goes on easily and make your face look and feel flawless for hours!
Joribelle M.
Los angeles, CA
I love the fresh scent this particular product gives you. Also, knowing colourpop this is really very affordable. The only thing I don’t like though was the sprayer itself like it sprays too much so you have to make sure that you’re face is really far so you don’t go dripping wet lol! Also, I don’t know maybe it’s just me but I feel like it isn’t hydrating at all compared to my other setting sprays.
Alexa D.
Cranston
Love them ! They smell good then do the job. Makes my makeup look seamless and stay in place. I live for the price point. Also In a glass bottle so feels luxurious
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
I really liked this setting spray. It is in a nice glass bottle and smells super refreshing. The only downfall is that it is not a light mist, so it’s a bit difficult to apply a good amount and not mess up your makeup
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
would rate higher if the packaging was better. love the fresh smell and how it’s multifunctional (primer, face mist, and setting spray) but it doesn’t mist well and kind of gets all over instead of a fine mist
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
My FAVORITE setting spray ever! It’s so hydrating and smells so good. It has a very light cucumber scent and really does make your face glow. I have oily skin and this helps keep away any shine throughout the day!