ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray uploaded by Claryssa I.

BY COLOURPOP #75 in Setting Spray

Crystal Setting Spray A crystal-infused​ ​​finishing spray to set and keep your makeup in place all day.

A soft mint coloured setting spray to help protect the skin and provide long lasting wear.

Contains:

• Aventurine Crystal
  • Film former to help keep make up in place
  • Cucumber water to calm irritated or tired looking skin
  • Lemon extract to boost Vitamin C and reduce free radicals on the skin
  • Honey extract to reduce oil production on the skin
  • Coconut Water to boost hydration
  • Refreshing cucumber fragrance

Application Tips

Shake me up gently. Hold at an arm length away from your beautiful face and spray spray spray!

​TIP: Spray throughout the day to refresh your face and keep the good vibes comin'! Don't spray directly into eyes or mouth!

Ingredients
Water, Quartz Powder, Honey Cocoates, Cucumbus Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Methanol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Flavor, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

ColourPop Aventurine Crystal Setting Spray
  • "i love this setting spray it’s for oily skin and makes your skin matte after you have done your makeup and i love it and the smell is amazing!" in 4 reviews
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I was so excited to use this setting spray and I was so disappointed. The nozzle doesn't spray a fine mist, so you end up with large droplets all over your face. It also doesn't hold my makeup throughout the day as well as other products I've used. I mostly use it now as a way to dampen my eyeshadow brush to make some of my eyeshadows pop or more dramatic. Overall, I won't be buying again.
emma s.
Bakersfield, CA
I had such high hopes for this product but unfortunately did not like it. The packaging was the only thing I personally liked. The smell was a little over powering, the way it sprayed was more of a shooting then a mist, and maybe it was just my skin but I definitely felt a burning sensation afterwards.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This was definitely a flop for me and I'm a huge colourpop fan. I think it's really nice that the bottle is glass and makes it feel like a really luxurious product, but the actual spray pump literally shoots out huge amounts of product and can really ruin makeup if you aren't careful. The smell of this was fresh and light, but that's about my only positive about this. I don't think it made my makeup last any longer than usual. I think transferred to another bottle where it sprays more as a mist would be better. Now I just use it to dampen my beauty blender extra when I'm setting my under eye with powder & I wouldn't buy again.
Mackenzie E.
Maine
This feels very nice on the skin. However it takes a while to dry down and if you spray it too close to your face it will feel a little sticky. It is good for combo skin, and it does its job. But you need to spray a lot to cover the face.
Randi Y.
I was so excited when ColourPop released the crystal collection but they sprays were underwhelming. The nozzle does not deliver that fine of a mist and leaves my face SOAKED even when held ate arm's length. Also, I test my setting sprays by sleeping in a full face and seeing how I wake up. With this spray, I woke up with a naked face but my pillow was beat! When I used e.l.f. setting spray, I wake up just like I went to sleep. ColourPop needs to go back to the drawing board with this one.
Mechila B.
This setting spray was really nice but the spray nozzle was not it. I found a spray bottle I liked better and put the liquid in there to use instead. I couldn’t use it on all of my face because it was so drying but if you have oily skin, you’d probably really like this.
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
I love this setting spray. It is one of my new favorites. It’s affordable, this one has a green tint to it. It smells like cucumber and is very refreshing when you spray it on yourself. It has a nice crisp and clean scent. The only thing I didn’t like that much was the sprayer Bc it sprays sometimes in big chunks, and I hate that. But I still use it and I can look past that Bc it locks my make up in really well and feels so refreshing!
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells like cucumbers. Very fresh smelling and feeling. I like the thought of there being crystals infusing the spray with healing properties. Have a noticed an improvement in my skin for using this spray? Not sure. But it feels good. I love having this in my purse and spraying throughout the day to refresh. Also great after a workout or just if it’s been a hot day outside and you feel gross. This makes you feel cool and fresh.
BRITTANY C.
Los Angeles
Colourpop makes some of the best products on the market right now but these sprays are kinda meh. The sprayer is intense! You can hold it as far away as you want but it’s still going to blast your face!
Alexandrea B.
Queens
I did not like this product at all. I once was told that you could set your makeup with hairspray and that is exactly what this felt like on my face. You get a tightening drying effect that I do not like. The mist particles we're so large i could see visible dots on my foundation. If I could return it I would. I only use this to spray in brushes before applying a glittery eyeshadow.