ColourPop Aquamarine Crystal Setting Spray uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.ColourPop Aquamarine Crystal Setting Spray uploaded by jessikah C.

BY COLOURPOP #69 in Setting Spray

Crystal Setting Spray A crystal-infused​ ​​finishing spray to set and keep your makeup in place all day.

A soft aqua coloured setting spray to help calm the skin and provide long lasting wear.

Contains:

• Aquamarine Crystal
  • Film former to help keep make up in place
  • Natural red algae extract is rich in minerals to improve suppleness and hydration
  • Apple extract to boost hydration
  • Olive oil derived moisturizer for a dewy finish
  • Refreshing pink grapefruit fragrance

Application Tips

Shake me up gently. Hold at an arm length away from your beautiful face and spray spray spray!

​TIP: Spray throughout the day to refresh your face and keep the good vibes comin'! Don't spray directly into eyes or mouth!

Ingredients
Water, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Aquamarine Powder, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Methanol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Flavor, Blue 1 (Ci 42090).

ColourPop Aquamarine Crystal Setting Spray
    • "the scent is good. but i don’t think it makes my makeup last all day. i think it’s good for both dry and oily skin." in 3 reviews
    Chelsea S.
    oklahoma city, OK
    I love the scent of this product and it works great for setting your makeup to last for hours. I work twelve-hour shifts at a hospital though, and my makeup doesn't always hold up as well with this spray as it does with others, but it still makes it last quite a while. Only thing that could be improved is the spray nozzle, it doesn't let it come out in a mist. I eventually gave up and put it in an old empty container.
    Kristin B.
    Enterprise
    Perfect for setting your face of course, but also my go to spray when I feel like my face looks powdery. It is hydrating and smells wonderful. The price is also a steal because it lasts quite awhile. Only complaint is the spraying mechanism. It is prone to squirting instead of a mist, but luckily won’t ruin makeup.
    Megan K.
    Pepperell
    This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would say it’s a dupe for higher end brands. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
    Sheena G.
    Orleans
    I love these setting sprays. The fragrance is amazing. I love the glass bottle, it feels luxurious. ColourPop always has great prices. Not crazy about the mist, I wish it was a little finer, but can’t complain too much. For the price, it’s great.
    BRITTANY C.
    Los Angeles
    These setting sprays are really nice with pretty colors and packaging. The sprays have a nice smell but they have the absolute WORST sprayer in the world lol you have to hold it so far from tour face and it’s still super aggressive.
    Megan W.
    I find that I never reach for this setting spray, because I have others that are so much better. The spray doesn't come out as a fine even mist like I prefer in a setting spray. It is more of a "chunky" spray. It has a tendency to make my makeup look splotchy, and basically ruins the work you put in applying the makeup in the first place. I definitely don't think it works as a setting spray. It gets two stars just for its ability to be used as a facial mist to refresh the skin.
    Nicole P.
    Moreno Valley, CA
    Packaging is super cute. I use Aquamarine Crystal Setting Spray occasionally and does keep my makeup on for quite a time. The only pro would be that I do have sensitive skin and sometimes it can have a slight burning sensation.
    Rachel H.
    I love this spray. It smells so good and feels super refreshing. My bottle seems to be lasting a long time, but I’ve only had it for about a month now (using it every time I do a full face, so at least several times a week). My only complaint is that the spray is kind of intense and you have to hold it all the way at arm’s length from your face to get an even, fine mist. I look past that though because I love how it feels and keeps my makeup on point all day!
    Carolina R.
    Azusa, CA
    HOLY GRAIL item in my makeup kit. Literally keeps me refreshed before, during, and after applying makeup. Great for a primer and setting spray!! I personal just like to feel hydrated and this does exactly that for me
    Nicole B.
    This was a good value for the price. Worked pretty well. The smell was pleasant. I did not care for the way the product came out when sprayed. Was heavy and it wasn’t a mist but larger drops. Overall, good product.
    Kortney B.
    Hiram, GA
    Is this a good setting spray?