BY COLOURPOP

Want a little more precision? Create soft contours with blush or bronzer and blend it all out easily with the angled face brush.

Donia Richard S.
I recommend this as Christmas, Birthday or a surprise gift for any occasion.  I love ColourPop and their brushes are quickly becoming a favorite in my bag.  The bristles stand up to quite a bit  of cleaning and traveling abuse without falling out or spreading out.
Bailey P.
I love using Colourpops Angled Face Brush!
First of all, all of their makeup brushes are at an amazing price and great quality! Second, they feel amazing on your face! I use this brush to apply my bronzer to my cheek bones. Works fantastic!
Delaney J.
sarasota
I love how this brush blends out contour and blush. The hairs do fall out on the face too, which is not so great. I use this almost every day and it is good for the price. I recommend if you are looking for cheap products
Alexa R.
I love this brush. It last for a long time and it’s so soft on your skin. Very gentle. It’s not pricey at all. At least not for me but it’s definitely worth buying. I would definitely buy it again
Miranda V.
I love love love colourpop products! They have so many great products. The mascara makes my eyelashes feel full and beautiful. The brushes are great quality and super fluffy. And the eyeshadow is creamy and pigmented! Great brand! Reasonably priced too!
Celina C.
Jonesboro, GA
I was surprised by how soft this brush is. It feels amazing on the skin. I feel like it sheers out my powder a bit, but I like that! It helps me build up my contour until it's perfect.
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this brush. Easy to maneuver around to get that finished look. Good for contouring. Got it online as well on their website and use it everyday
Ashley S.
Idleyld park, OR
I got this as a gift and it is very soft! I deffinetly wish I has a few more to try because I feel like the one I have is partially broken
Raina T.
Corvallis, OR
A perfect highlighting brush at an affordable price. The quality of colourpop brushes is comparable to much higher end ones. I'm impressed!
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i use this brush to apply my highlighter on my cheeks and nose. it works well! it doesn’t collect powder, and the brush is easily washed.