BeautyLipLip MakeupColoured Raine
Matte Liquid Paint - Whatever

Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Paint - Whatever

by Coloured Raine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Paint - Whatever!
Karen  R.
Bronx, NY
Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Paint - Whatever uploaded by Karen  R.
The best liquid lipstick ever. It stays on the lips forever. If you don't top with a lip gloss you will have to use an oil based cleanser. The quality and color pay off is the best value for your buck. Have buying this line for years.
La B.
@colouredraine is tied with @stilacosmetics as both are my current fave high-end liquid lipstick formulas tested as of date. I still enjoy other brands as you will see in an upcoming lipstick video; but these two so far have been so reliable with comfort and longevity. Looking for that Instagram filtered, full coverage, no cracking lips lol? Then @colouredraine liquid lipstick is the one for you. I only speak for the shades I post about on my blog. Not all shades will be consistent with the formula. With any matte lip you must moisturize and exfoliate to avoid dryness and flakiness. Feel free toTest out other colors from the sale section on their website. Whateverđź’„lip shade.
Yvette L.
New Orleans, LA
Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Paint - Whatever uploaded by Yvette L.
I wanted to try this liquid lip stick for a while.I caught her liquid lipstick at a great price which was five dollars for each. The colors are amazing whatever is one of my favorites and Vanity rain is one of them that I really like also.
Goran P.
Parker, CO
Product is super drying and uncomfortable. To me it pulled more brick red/burgundy on my medium skin tone
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
This color is deceiving. It looks like a brown but it's actually a burnt brownish orange. And it looks beautiful on ALL skin types.

Looking for your answer?