Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick

by Coloured Raine

Won't budge a bit unless oil based product is used for removal.

Cruelty, Paraben, Gluten Free and Vegan

Tips for long wear: Apply to exfoliated lips.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Oxide, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Silica Silylate, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenoxyethanol , C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

May Contain: +/- D&C Red No.28 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410), Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Yellow No 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090)

Just in case you’re interested Coloured Raine is having a sale in all lip products and single shadowsColoured Raine Liquid Lipstick ?
I Wonder how well these last on the lips?
Im planning on ordering a Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick does anyone know how the formula is? I hate the kat von d one’s cuz they get crusty..is this one better??
Start your review of Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These liquid lip colors are great!!! They leave such an opaque finish on your lips in one swipe. They are also cost friendly compared to other high end brand and are very easy to apply.... Highly recommend in reviews
If you want long lasting lipstick, this is one of my to go liquid lipsticks.. I am in love with all of these colors but my favorite have to be all there neutral colors. in reviews
Samaantha  R.
Orlando, FL
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Samaantha  R.
Coloured Raine’s Cherry blossom liquid lipstick is THEE best red I have ever worn in my life. The shade is perfect!
Rena  B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Rena  B.
I really like this liquid lipstick it’s nice and matte so it doesn’t smudge!! Love the color it’s nice and vibrant!! I didn’t notice it does wear off towards the end of the day or if you v eaten just just might want to do a little touch up!!
Kesha  F.
Washington, DC
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Kesha  F.
My favorite lipstick brand. The lipstick stays on for hours you will not be disappointed with the staying power. Cherry blossom is my favorite color.
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Khloe K.
The most comfortable liquid lip I’ve ever used. Never dries out your lips which is amazing. It doesn’t bleed or sink into lines! I own probably 6 of these and use them religiously. Not a fan of the packaging (kind of ugly), but it is functional. The shade range is unmatched! Literally every color imaginable is available and the formula is consistent. Highly recommend this product!
Ewa  B.
1,008 reviews
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Ewa  B.
Another one of my fav lippes which I couldn’t finish on time. This one is from @colouredraine_officiall shade name ‘Boss Babe’. This color is absolutely stunning, formula is great: does not dries your lips, stays all day long. Love this one 💕Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick
Mani M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Mani M.
I love this brand! Their pigments are very close to what they photograph as. It’s not clumpy and doesn’t transfer either. I almost have every single color from their matte collection. Big fan! Will highly recommend to everyone looking for super pigmented matte liquid lip colors. They aren’t too expensive either, give them a try!
Ashleigh J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Ashleigh J.
I got the color Jade in this brand’s liquid lipstick, and it honestly made my Beetlejuice costume. This color is so beautiful, and it actually took me out of my comfort zone with bolder lip colors. My only complaint is that the formula is a little sticky upon application. However, I just put some setting powder on top of it, and I didn’t have a problem with the stickiness afterwards. Oh the liquid lipstick isn’t transfer proof either, which is kind of an important thing for me.
Janai C.
Edgewater, NJ
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Janai C.
Cherry Blossom by Coloured Raine is my favorite red lipstick. It’s matte, it doesn’t transfer when eating, drinking or kissing. It also doesn’t flake. The only thing I would improve is the smell before it dries down. It’s a great price point for the quality of the product. I recommend this red to everyone and I gift it when people ask about a good red lipstick.
Latasha J.
Shreveport, LA
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Latasha J.
Purchased at: Target
I heard alot of great things about this liquid lipstick and so I decided to give it go myself. I purchased it from Target and it was actually on sale for $11 (normally $18 or $20) so I had to grab it. I'm very very impressed and I fell in ❤ with how well it compliments my skintone. I definitely recommend this liquid lipstick to everyone.
Sarah  W.
Marysville, OH
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sarah  W.
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Sarah  W.
I got the color 24Seven, which is a unique terra cotta shade that comes off as a fabulous amped up nude. If you have 1000 nudes that are all the same shade of pink or beige, this is a great addition to mix it up! Note: I don’t think it looks anything like the samples on the brand website, which appear FAR more pink. This lipstick has great staying power and doesn’t dry out my lips, but the actual product and applicator are a little testy for me personally when applying. It’s hard for me to get an even coat, because the product isn’t super thick, a lot of product comes out on the applicator, and it builds up at the edges as you spread making it hard to get an even coat. If you mess up with your borders, it’s harder to clean up, too. Maybe I need to start using a brush! If you don’t fully wait or blot so it’s dry, that can lead to problems, too. For example, the edges of my lip must have been thicker and not all the way dry when I drank coffee, and I had an unsightly stamp/smudge of lipstick from my lower lip on my chin that took a little elbow grease to clean up. If you’re more of a seasoned pro at applying matte or long-lasting lip wear though, you’re golden!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeannette O.
Covina, CA
il y a 3 ans
Khloe K. il y a 5 mois
It’s super comfortable, doesn’t get creasy, and is not crusty. I normally HATE liquid lipsticks but coloured raine has changed my mind!
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
il y a 4 ans
Stephanie A. il y a 4 ans
Yes!!! They are really good!!!