BY COLOURED RAINE

Won't budge a bit unless oil based product is used for removal.

Cruelty, Paraben, Gluten Free and Vegan

Tips for long wear: Apply to exfoliated lips.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Oxide, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Silica Silylate, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenoxyethanol , C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

May Contain: +/- D&C Red No.28 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410), Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Yellow No 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090)

• Are these Matt colors ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tired Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick I love them2 Answers
  • These colors look very gorgeous. Wheee can I purchase the...1 Answers
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick
  • "These liquid lip colors are great!!! They leave such an opaque finish on your lips in one swipe. They are also cost friendly compared to other high end brand and are very easy to apply.... Highly recommend " in 44 reviews
  • "If you want long lasting lipstick, this is one of my to go liquid lipsticks.. I am in love with all of these colors but my favorite have to be all there neutral colors. " in 16 reviews
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
The very first Coloured Raine liquid lipstick I tried was Sugar and it’s my perfect nude. I think it’s a great nude for medium to tan skintones. I purchased it on Ricky’s on sale for like $4 I was thrilled!!!! I’m so picky with my nudes.... they’re either tooo pinky or too neutral but this one is perfect!!! I also love the texture of it. It’s Matte but not overly drying and tight. It does come off somewhat while eating but can definitely be layered on without looking cakey. The color in the tube scared me cuz it looked a little grey but I was so pleasantly surprised 😍😍😍😍😍
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
These are absolutely incredible and I have no clue how they don’t have more crazy awesome reviews! I’m eager to test out some more shades, especially purples, but the orange-red color I have is perfection. It’s super pigmented and not streaky whatsoever, it’s crazy comfortable, and the finish is absolutely stunning. My lips are super crinkly and covered in lines and this (along with tattoo junkee) is the only liquid lip that doesn’t emphasize those lines. The finish is so smooth it almost looks powdery but in a good way and oddly enough, it’s very similar to tattoo junkee’s finish. Very long wearing and you’ll need an oil based remover to take it off! This is my new favorite for sure!! The tattoo junkee one is slightly more drying from my experience but it’s still great and a good cheaper alternatives be is you don’t wanna spend 20 bucks on a liquid lip!
Batol S.
I am going to make this short and simple I love this liquid lipstick so much I am not even kidding because I usually hate lip sticks but it works really well with my lips it makes them look bigger which I need I cuz I have small lips and it dries really fast and it is long lasting 😊 witch I need cause I am out all day with school and work so let’s basically summarize what I said and it is the best liquid lipstick that a young girl can use so I highly recommend it if ur looking for a liquid lipstick and also affordable ONE OF THE BEST LIP PRODUCTS I HAVE EVER USED 😁 so use it if u can
Gloria O.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I absolutely love the Coloured Raine liquid lipsticks.  They are so long lasting.  They are a little drying, but it doesn't bother me, and I really like that I am easily able to wipe off the lipstick with a wet wipe and then reapply.  Traditional lipsticks tend to bleed and even when I take it off, the bleeding leaves a little bit of tint around my lips so it never looks as clean as it did during the first application.  My absolute favorite color is MARS.  It's the perfect mauve color for every day wear.  The applicator makes it incredibly easily to apply and have nice straight lines.  Give this brand a try you won't regret it!
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV
I love this lipstick immensely. I applied Heart of Stone before we left to go to a concert. We stopped and ate, I drank several bottles of Gatorade and water and 16 hours later it was still in place without any touch ups. When I woke up the next morning, there was even a small amount on my lips.
Katrina E.
Mobile , AL
I absolutely hate this formula. The colors are GORGEOUS but the application and formula is horrible. I have the color Rockstar which is a really pretty metallic blue. It applies patchy and doesn’t have a good staying power. I have to apply 2 to 3 costs to even get it to apply correctly.
Marissa B.
San Francisco, CA
I can’t praise this liquid lip enough. I bought this after a recommendation from a fellow makeup lover and waited for their sale. It’s a bit darker than i anticipated but the staying power is amazing. It’s the least drying of all of the liquid lips that I’ve tried. The pigment is great - you could wear it after your first application. It’s more expensive than my wetnwild (obviously) but it seems worth it. I wish the packaging looked a bit more professional - right now, it feels like I’m carrying around play makeup. Probably going to be buying more.
abigail l.
West Covina
I actually had high expectations for these liquid lipsticks... it was recommended from one of my favorite YouTube Influencers and when I saw they were on sale for $5 I was so excited to finally try the brand out for the first time! But I personally didn’t like it after trying it out for more than 2 months now, they feel so dry after it has dried down. But I do like that they apply nicely on the lips before drying.. even after exfoliating my lips still feel dry
The colors are so beautiful such a bummer but I like it to wear it once in a while Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick
amerita c.
Queens
I love these lipsticks so much. They dry down matte and aren’t sticky at all. The colors are really unique, I personally like their pink/mauves and nudes. I am shade 370 in Fenty Beauty foundation and most of their nudes look nice on me without a lip liner. I plan on buying some more shades because the formula is really good. They’re smudge and kiss proof and don’t get too dry or crumbly. They’re some of my favorite liquid lipsticks.
Kavya P.
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick I have used several colors from this brand and although they are very opaque with just one coat, they do feel very drying on the lips. A little bit goes a long way, and once the lipstick is set and dry it will not budge all day long, even with eating and drinking. They cost approximately the same as other matte liquid lipsticks.
Morelia C.
How are these? Long lasting? Drying? Do they crumble? Any scent?
Madi W.
Fort Stewart, GA
are they matte? quick drying? long lasting?
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Is this product long lasting. Does it smudge or flake?
Alicia W.
Are these sticky? Do they apply smoothly and evenly?
Precious D.