Coloured Raine Eyeshadow - Who; me?

by Coloured Raine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coloured Raine Eyeshadow - Who; me?!
New Rochelle
Coloured Raine Eyeshadow - Who; me? uploaded by Daniela S.
I love this eyeshadow! I use it mostly when I go out at night because it’s very bright. I combine it with a brown eyeshadow and the make up is perfect!! Must buy it
Staten Island, NY
Coloured Raine Eyeshadow - Who; me? uploaded by Anzhelika K.
Very pigmented eyeshadow, that stays on almost the whole day. Leaves very little powder on the eyes while staying on without an eyeshadow primer. Great shade for the summer, can brighten up any natural makeup.
Sykesville
This is such a rich and creamy color to splash on your eyelids. People think you worked for 20 minutes on your lids when in reality I just swiped it on with my fingertip. Love this shade. It literally goes well with any look, day or night.
This was a nice light color. I got this in one of my Ipsy bags and I thought it was pretty. You can put it on lightly or put more on to have it more pigmented, but I just like a light swipe over the eyelids for a nice shine and sparkle. I think this is a good brand.
San Clemente, CA
I was a little hesitant about this eyeshadow at first because it seemed bland... like it would be just [email protected] glitter to add to my collection. Wow! Was I wrong. The color is a gorgeous rose gold that goes well with my medium toned skin and the formula is sooo buttery. I can apply with my finger or a brush and get a wonderful color payoff. It’s excellent.
Golden Valley
Coloured Raine "Who, Me?" eye shadow is very beautiful. The first time I wore it, I got a lot of complements! The color goes on quite easily. It feels kind of creamy and is nicely pigmented. The color is nice and neutral but has a glittery shimmer to it. This is a new go-to staple for my workday. Its easy to put on and I don't need to fuss with it a lot.
Fontana, CA
It is very very pretty and it has kind of like a creamy not powdery feeling. It is very pigmented and it wears very nicely. My eye color is brown and I love the way this shadow looks. I received this in my July Ipsy bag but I think I will be trying out some more colors.
Michigan
This is a beautiful eye shadow! It is very pigmented, and very creamy. It is long lasting. The individual container it comes in seams fairly cheap, but I have no issue with the product itself. I would definitely buy this again
Caledonia, MI
Received this in my Ipsy bag. I don’t where eye shadows daily, only when I go out. I was amazed by this eye shadowed. It applied so nicely! Didn’t need much on the brush for it to go on smooth. Will be wearing this again.
Coloured Raine Eyeshadow - Who; me? uploaded by Sabrina L.
Coloured raine eyeshadows are the best I have ever used! They are blend easily, are very pigmented, and have long staying power. I have nothing negative to say about them!

Looking for your answer?