Coloured Raine 16 Colours Vivid Pressed Pigments & Shadows

Coloured Raine 16 Colours Vivid Pressed Pigments & Shadows.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coloured Raine 16 Colours Vivid Pressed Pigments & Shadows.!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Coloured Raine 16 Colours Vivid Pressed Pigments & Shadows. uploaded by Amanda S.
Love this brand. I’d actually never even heard of it until it came in my May Ipsy glam box subscription. I was very surprised by how pigmented it is and it blends so well. Love the colors too.My palette isn’t this one but I couldn’t find the one I have,which is Vineyard Soir’ee.
Sierra E.
Baltimore, MD
Coloured Raine 16 Colours Vivid Pressed Pigments & Shadows. uploaded by Sierra E.
This is my first time actually ordering from the brand. I’ve gotten the small palettes in target. I love this brand, their shadows are very pigmented and blend so well #palette
Hafsa Z.
BRAMPTON, ON
Coloured Raine 16 Colours Vivid Pressed Pigments & Shadows. uploaded by Hafsa Z.
Bright colors ! Strong pigment ! It’s an amazing palette if you like to do creative and colourful looks, works well on women of color, you don’t have to layer it to get color pay off. You are good with a good primer underneath. 🟣

Looking for your answer?