Colour Stylist Antisplit Blowdry Styling Cream Unisex Cream by Pureology uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY PUREOLOGY #80 in Hair Gel

Add moisture and shine for an easy blow-dry while protecting and maximizing the vibrancy of color treated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to use if you want to keep your hair healthy after coloring. Just spray in your damp hair before blow drying and it will keep your hair healthy and smooth. The smell is fresh and airy, and a little of this product goes a long way.
Hailey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this after before i blew dried my hair when I used to do it everyday. Not only does it make my hair style look a lot cleaner and put together, but it gives your hair more protection from all of that heat. It also smells great and I have been loving this brand.
Kari M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically don't use too many products on my hair beyond the shampoo and conditioner.  I dislike my hair to feel like it is heavy and has a lot of product in it to look greasy faster.  However i thought maybe I should use some type of blowdry style help to see if that helped with volume and such.  It gave it a bit of style but not as much as you'd hope.
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this on sale at my local salon, I got a really good deal on it so I didn’t expect a whole lot. I was pleasantly surprised by the results, my hair felt like I had just came from the salon! So soft and tamed, manageable, shiny, I love it! Great price and a little goes a long way!
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for anyone that blow dries their hair a lot. It exceeded my expectations and was very effective in helping with all my split ends. The natural ingredients I love with the salon quality I would definitely buy again.
Megan R.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pureology is one of my favorite products! It’s pricey, but totally worth every penny! It smells like lavender mixed with peppermint and provides deep conditioning for any type of hair! My only set back is the price, but even so it’s a fabulous product.
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!!! It has heat protectant that helps when you blow dry and the fact that it helps strengthen is great. It's more expensive but SO worth it. I have blonde fine hair and it works great for me!
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of pure ologies products are absolutely amazing they work great make your hair feel so much healthier you feel the effects after my hair color is box died so this works I would I buy this all the time this is all I use
T P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blow drying cream! It makes my hair so smooth and easy to manage. I usually have very coarse and frizzy hair but this tamed it. It is a little pricey but I am willing to spend the extra bucks for it.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product and worked well for my thick hair. Great smell! My only con is I wish it was more affordable so I could use it more and continue to purchase. When I can afford I will definitely continue to buy.