16 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

La creme de la creme of lip gloss. Fragrance-free and infused with nurturing, ultra-hydrating Omega 3 and protective Vitamin E, Colour Riche® Gloss Finishes keep lips soft, smooth, and shiny. In 12 sheer shades with just a hint of shimmer, Colour Riche® Gloss Finishes offer the ultimate in gloss sophistication. Wear alone or over your favorite shade of Colour Riche® Lipcolour to customize your look. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...1 Answers
Colour Riche Lip Gloss 23 Fl Oz Tube
  • "But this gloss has a great color pay off and is not sticky at all." in 2 reviews
  • "These are great lip glosses that provide a good level of pigmentation." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a thicker lip product so it has lasting power. " in 1 review
Elyse C.
Elyse C.
A perfect shade for this autumn season! It works well on its own, but I prefer to use it as an outer layer/gloss on top of matte lipsticks. I really enjoy this shade of nude, and the best part is that it was at my local Rite Aide!
Irina M.
Irina M.
I love this product. Has a great nudish color with a slight hint of glossiness. It is a bit thick in consistency but it is not sticky. There are many colors to choose from. It lasts me a while and I will be buying it again.
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
Albuquerque, NM
Just discovered this product and really like it. I love the shade of lip gloss and it lasts a while. Its not gummy or sticky like some cheap glosses. Great price.
Nichol T.
Nichol T.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent pigmentation. Has just the right balance of opeck and sheer that you use it alone or paired with other products. Leaves a nice gloss affect with out stickiness or feeling like it will drip off.
Jadira A.
Jadira A.
Brooklyn NY
Review for: Rich Rose
I love this lip gloss it's a nice texture it last for a bit I usually wear two quotes & I'm good to go 💁🏻 .. I did meet my expectations doesn't come wrapped at all I recommend
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Review for: Soft Pink
Holy grail! Have bought this color since 2006 and will continue to buy. Glossy but, not a whole lot of sparkle. A nice sweet baby pink with good lasting power and no nasty taste! Loooooove it!
naf T.
naf T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lip gloss because it has a similar color to my lips. One cant tell if I am wearing it. It doesnt dry my lips either. I would recommend it
Dolores I.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
Review for: Soft Nude
Very pretty gloss. I like to use this for a casual look and when I don't want a bold lip. Very smooth not sticky at all
Miah H.
Miah H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really really great gloss it last really long and the colors super super pretty. I have soft wine number 710
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Rich Rose
Does not come off on lips as it looks in the tube. Feels good, but if you are looking for something opaque - this is probably not the one for you. It does give a subtle wash of color for no-makeup makeup days.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?