COLORWOW - COLOR SECURITY CONDITIONERFine To Normal Hair

Unlike typical formulas, Color Security Conditioners are uniquely formulated with NO typical conditioning ingredients that can oxidize on the hair, corrupting color and turning it brassy Instantly smoothes, detangles, hydrates and silkens color-treated...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COLORWOW - COLOR SECURITY CONDITIONERFine To Normal Hair!
St Augustine, FL
This is my absolute go to conditioner! My hair is healthy and has no breakage what so ever! My hair is silky and stays that way until my next visit at the salon. Since I’ve been using this my hair looks and feels amazing!!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Hair Loss / Normal, Chemically Treated, Color Treated
Knoxville, TN
I hope this is the right product,what I used you use in toweled dried hair spray on hair pull out with your lovely and straight good for three day I will always try to have at the house my new love.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Chemically Treated
Independence , MO
This product line is growing on me. I do love how the products all work together but wish the conditioner left my hair just a bit more soft. Don’t get me wrong, still a great product. I have really bad color treated hair and just need a bit more.
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
Copperas Cove, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
While I think this is probably, ingredient-wise, one of the best color-safe conditioners on the market, it leaves my hair limp and feeling kind of blah, like I still need another conditioner. (I have lost of normal-width, somewhat oily hair.)
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Dry Scalp / Normal, Straight, Color Treated
Sterling, VA
I love this conditioner. I use it with the shampoo and this duo is incredible!! My hair is so smooth and soft after every use! It makes my hair so healthy! I was so satisfied after my first use and haven’t been disappointed yet!
New Fairfield
I follow up a good washing with this conditioner. Great for my thick hair. Moisturizer and leaves my hair feeling conditioned. I love how this conditioner makes it that much easier for me to style my hair.
Des Moines
This conditioner was not too heavy and didn’t weigh down my guests hair. It provided moisture that was needed and nothing extra.
This has to be my favorite shampoo EVER! The shampoo, conditioner, and leave in WOW treatment is divine. My hair is curly and fine but thick. It is also prone to frizz. Where I live we also have chlorinated water which seems to keep my hair dry and unhealthy looking. After using the WOW products one time, I can’t believe how smooth and manageable my hair is! There is no silicone in it either which amazes me. Very cool products ❤️