BY CONAIR

Style & volumize. For blow-dry styling. Adds body & fullness. Smoothes and straightens coarse, curly or wavy hair. Creates soft waves or curls. Made in China. see more...

Melissa K.
Oshkosh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Be warned if you're looking to purchase this product it DOES NOT work with long hair. I purchased it and ended up throwing it away months later. The bristles are too firm with snag and get he hair all tangled inside. I would skip this and go straight for a better salon styler if this is what you're looking for!
Shae L.
Logansport
I use this brush daily. It is quite affordable and lightweight. It helps tremendously for volume and curl when blow-drying your hair. I have many different brushes and Combs but this is by far my favorite. You do have to be careful not to get it tangled in hair when using.
Danielle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conair is a great company that seems to always come up with great ideas and actually GETS how women hair works. They aim for comfort. I am a repeat user of their products. I use their hair clips, the brushes, etc. Always affordable and available everywhere.
Denise A.
Patchogue
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does not go through tangles well but is great to use with a blow dryer. I have one in my purse and one at home. The round brush is easy to clean and take off the hair. I use it everyday and would get another one when one does brake. You should try this brush.
Dana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Occasionally I cut my hair and have bangs, this brush is perfect for helping to make them look good after I blow dry them. It helps them keep their shape. I also use this brush for when I blow dry the ends of my hair when I want it to have a little flip.
Lexi A.
Watford city , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is pretty nice for drying my hair especially if I'm in a hurry. I've been using for about 3 months and it hasn't broken down or melted like some other brushes I've tried. It doesn't tangle in my thick hair either which is a plus.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this brush before and it's nothing fancy. It's nice but I've seen others do a better job.. you can try it for yourself tho at Walmart ulta or other drugstores. The bristles can be a little closer together
allison M.
Aitkin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter loves this brush. The bristles are long which is nice for thick hair. It's also pretty! I've used while doing a blowout and didn't tangle or get stuck. Easy to clean for a round brush.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conair beauty products are really just as good as the higher priced name brands. I have not had many bad experiences with this brand at all. Especially with brushes and things of that nature.
Kaci R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when blow drying my hair because it's easier to get through my hair. It helps a lot with straightening or curling my hair when I don't have time to do it after