BY CONAIR

Style & volumize. For blow-dry styling. Adds body & fullness. Smoothes and straightens coarse, curly or wavy hair. Creates soft waves or curls. Made in China. see more...

Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Conair makes such cute hair products! I bought this Conair brush on an impulse buy on one of my trips to my local CVS. It was less than ten bucks and the brightly colored handle is what caught my eye! This brush works well on my thick hair that often suffers from tangles and I often use it to blow out my hair while blow drying. It's sturdy and has lasted me several years! All in all, a great purchase.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Oshkosh
Be warned if you're looking to purchase this product it DOES NOT work with long hair. I purchased it and ended up throwing it away months later. The bristles are too firm with snag and get he hair all tangled inside. I would skip this and go straight for a better salon styler if this is what you're looking for!
Dana A.
Dana A.
Occasionally I cut my hair and have bangs, this brush is perfect for helping to make them look good after I blow dry them. It helps them keep their shape. I also use this brush for when I blow dry the ends of my hair when I want it to have a little flip.
Hira J.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I've used this brush before and it's nothing fancy. It's nice but I've seen others do a better job.. you can try it for yourself tho at Walmart ulta or other drugstores. The bristles can be a little closer together
allison M.
allison M.
Brainerd
My daughter loves this brush. The bristles are long which is nice for thick hair. It's also pretty! I've used while doing a blowout and didn't tangle or get stuck. Easy to clean for a round brush.
Kaci R.
Kaci R.
I use this when blow drying my hair because it's easier to get through my hair. It helps a lot with straightening or curling my hair when I don't have time to do it after
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Bena, MN
It's a cheap hairbrush for sure but it works like any other round brush would! I use it when blowing out my hair since I have super curly hair!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Tulare
I love the way this brush gets right through my natural curly hair feels amazing and its a strong durable brush
Christiana A.
Christiana A.
Flagstaff, AZ
Great brush for getting volume from roots to ends. Practical to handle and goes well with most hairdryers.
Alex M.
Alex M.
This brush was decent. I find that there are better brands on the market for this type of brush.