ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Natural Tan uploaded by Lupita T.ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Natural Tan uploaded by Dalila I.ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Natural Tan uploaded by Kathy S.

BY REVLON

ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin is a lightweight, longwearing makeup that feels comfortable and looks freshly applied for up to 24 hours. It's specially formulated oil-free formula helps to prevent 'shine-through' from morning to night. Contains essential plant extracts and silk proteins to soothe and protect the skin. The skin is protected with an SPF6 (some shades may vary). see more...

hannah m.
For my oily/combination acne-prone skin this is the ONLY foundation I trust to give me complete coverage that won't cause breakouts or clogged pores. It's long-lasting; however 24 hours is questionable. It does last an entire workday but I would never go out after work without reapplying.

The lowdown: full coverage is what I need, as I have fair / rosy colored complexion with rosacea spots on my nose that Colorstay completely hides.  It blends easily and the pump applicator makes the process quick, simple and effective. It's good for day/night and covers my pores without clogging them.

Definitely recommend for those seeking an affordable, full-coverage, natural, matte look.
Rachel B.
Dayton, TX
Awesome foundation if you have oily skin and your on a budget. It is comparable to the Estée Lauder double wear as fas as staying power goes. It's affordable and it actually wears all day! It has medium coverage but it can be built up to an extent. It looks great on the skin and doesn't cake up or oxidize. The only bad thing is the shade range isn't the greatest. You might have trouble finding a perfect match so I usually buy 2 shades and mix them to get a great shade.
Robin A.
Wayne
This foundation is one of my go to for all day wear foundations. When I used to work 16 hour shifts at the nursing home by the end of my shift my make up was still in tack wasn't cakey around my nose area like other foundations get. It is really affordable I think for only 10 bucks. I love the that this foundation comes with a pump on it. I would recommend this foundation to anyone.
Jasmine C.
This is a foundation that I always find myself going back to. It's a medium to full coverage foundation and that is what I always look for in a liquid foundation. I love that it does t leave my face looking Cakey and it really stays but for 24 hrs.
Nancy G.
One of my top favor foundations for oily skin it is very recommended on my list.thin formula.not cakey ! It's effective I love love love this foundation very affordable.you don't have to powder after .I recommend it for it's thin light weight formula fast drying and long lasting!
Nuria G.
This is my favorite foundation ever! I've tried foundations of all price ranges and have always gone back to this one. If you like Estée Lauder's Double Wear you'll like this. In my opinion, it's a better version of that foundation for half the price!
Karla B.
I'm in the shade natural tan. this is my ABSOLUTE favorite drugstore foundation. My skin is super oily and this stays put for hours, doesn't look cakey or bad and it holds on for dear life.  I have repurchased any any times and will continue to do so.
Cami P.
This is my all time favorite foundation. I have been using this foundation for the past 9 years. It lasts me all day and has SPF in it which is great so I can wear it to the lake and boating and know that my face is protected. This is the only foundation I use because it is cheap and is amazing!
Laura G.
Panama City
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! Since I have a lot of acne marks and oily skin, the coverage of this product is great for me. That one star missing is just because I haven't found my perfect shade on it..
Teresa C.
By 5 PM it would look like I wasn't wearing any makeup. Hard to find a good color that matched. Disappointing especially because the whole point was long wear. I guess that's the quality with cheap foundation.